Chapter 6

"Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise. Playing in the street, gonna be a big man someday. You got mud on your face, you big disgrace. Kicking your can all over the place," Barb sang up on stage, the audience roaring with applause, stomping their feet and clapping along to the rhythm.

     "singin', we will, we will rock you! We will, we will rock you!" everyone in the audience yelled along with Barb.

     "Buddy, you're a young man, hard man. Shouting in the street, gonna take on the world someday. You got blood on your face, you big disgrace. Waving your banner all over the place."

     The audience joined in again, still stomping and clapping.

     "We will, we will rock you, sing it! We will, we will rock you, yeah!"

     "Buddy, you're an old man, poor man. Pleading with your eyes, gonna get you some peace someday. You got mud on your face, big disgrace. Somebody better put you back into your place, do it!"

     "We will, we will rock you, yeah, yeah, come on!"

     Everyone sang along, laughing and having fun. Branch was standing next to Poppy, laughing, and stomping his feet, as he sang, but his smile soon faded, when he heard a noise over the music.

     His ear twitched, as he looked around.

     "We will, we will rock you, alright, louder!" the trolls continued.

     Branch turned to Poppy, who was laughing, enjoying the song.

     "Uh... Poppy? Somethings wrong..."
"Come on, Branch! It's a concert! Have fun!"
"Yeah, but..."

     "We will, we will rock you, one more time! We will, we will rock you! Yeah!"

     The music stopped, everyone cheering.

     Soon though, once everyone quieted down, the noise could be heard much clearer.

     They all looked around, wondering what the sound could be.

     Branch's eyes widened, as he looked off into the distance, a hurd of growl beasts running at them.

     "Everyone! Run for your lives!"