Draco, on the other hand, took off towards the thousands of trees hiding behind one of them, prepared for what I'm going to do.

The snowball in my hand tightened almost immediately crushing into thousand of speck, what was I thinking? I probably wasn't thinking at all.

I looked around and heard nothing. I've tried offering him a kiss in exchange to reveal himself, It was his loss, he didn't even show his face, no kiss for him then.

That's until I heard a branch crack and my eyes insanity shot up to the left of me. There he was on his way to somewhere far with thousand of snowballs in his arms.

" I decline your offer—" He threw a snowball at me hiding behind a tree doing it a couple more times, and so I did the same.

Thousands of snowballs left my grasp when I tried aiming it at him every time he would move out of the tree but sometimes he was too quick.

So I decided to get him out of hiding.

While I was throwing snowballs I made my way towards an open field continuing to throw it at him, making him come out from behind the tree.

When he was out in the open I made my first shot striking him right on his face, and I started laughing.

" How does that taste, darling?" I say teasing him.

Though at this point I was too distracted to even see him charging towards me repeatedly throwing snow at me.

I covered my face shielding myself from what's being launched, whilst grabbing even more snow.

But before I could make one more throw I was knocked to the ground by something hard. When I opened my eyes from the fall right above me he smiled.

My hands were right on top of my chest as I fumbled with the end of my sweater, while the slivers of snow fell on my forehead from it being on his face.

We laughed for a minute but stopped to control our heavy breathing. Sometimes my eyes would even peer down to his lips then back to those mesmerizing eyes.

I moved my hand up to his sweater my fingers grasping on it, as his face lowered more hovered down, our lips nearly touching.

Until they met.

A smile ignited on my face when we kissed, butterflies fluttering in my stomach almost giving me the feeling of how I felt when I was first greeted by him.

" Don't ever—" He breathed in between our lips, "
use my own words against me."

We parted for a minute, he dove down once more, but before he could I stopped him, " I thought you refused my offer."

His eyes rolled making my cheeks heat up. He looked right down at me before sending me a warm smile.

" You know we both can't do that."

A laugh both left our lips before he lowered his face closer to mines kissing me once again. Our lips moved perfectly in synch.

What he said was true, we couldn't resist each other. My hands grasped the sides of his face when felt one hand of his beginning to brush through my hair.

" Couldn't keep it in the room, could you?"

We quickly parted lips, Draco threw himself off me before we both started at Pansy and Blaise just walking right past us,