MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (3)

Start from the beginning

"I'll be right behind you after I clean this up." Todoroki says. "Right!" Momo says. "I'll give you a gift." Yarashi says. "Storm Dragons sizzling hail!" Yarashi aims directly for the villains.

They jump off Todoroki ice and run for the next door. Yarashi punched the doors off again. "This is no good either?" Iida asks. "Dang it." Yarashi says. "Hey what should we do? We're like mice caught in a bag." Mineta says.

"Is this as far as we go?" Kaminari asks. "You're talking as if we're gonna die." Jirou says, and punched his head. "Melissa, do you see something that looks like a door on the ceiling?" Izuku asks.

"The maintenance room for the sunlight system." Melissa says. "Shouldn't there be a emergency ladder?" Iida asks. "It's true that there's a manual one, but we can only access it from the inside." Melissa says.

Yarashi runs along the wall and kicks the door in. "It's too small and cramped! We need a tiny person." Yarashi says, flying back. They all looked at Mineta. "Huh? Wait, me?!" Mineta exclaims.

"Please Mineta!" Ochako says. "You're the only one who can do it!" Jirou says. "Stupid! Stupid! Just what floor do you think we're on!" Mineta whine. Kaminari creeps over and whispers to Mineta. "Please!"

"All Right! I just have to, right?!" Mineta yells. "If you do it, I'll let you lay your head on my thighs." Yarashi says. "ALRIGHT! IM GOING!" Mineta says. Yarashi picks Mineta up by the head and throws him at the vent.

"You're not serious about that, right?" Momo asks. "Eh depends if he actually does it or not." Yarashi says. A few minutes later, the emergency ladder comes down. "Now, now, now give me praise!" Mineta says.

"You were amazing Mineta. As expected from a student hero." Melissa says. "Come on, let's get fired up everyone!" Mineta says. "Right!" Everybody cheered. They start to run again. "Now about your thighs-" "After this whole thing is over." Yarashi says.

"Doesn't it seem we're lucky? All the shutters have been raised since we passed the 100th floor." Kaminari says. "Could they have lost us?" Ochako asks. "No, they're letting us go." Yarashi says. "They're leading us somewhere, aren't they?" Momo asks. "Yeah." Iida says.

"Even so, to get just a little further up we'll go where they want us to go." Izuku says. They stop at floor 130. (They crazy I would've stopped at floor 10 💀)

"It looks like the enemy changed from shutting us in to trying to capture us." Iida says. "They probably realized we're from U.A." Yarashi says. "But in that case, we know what to expect." Momo says. "Yeah, let's go with plan A then." Iida says.

"All Right! I'll do my best!" Kaminari says. "Right!" Iida says. Iida grabs Kaminari arms and throws him at the robots. "Take this, Indiscriminate Shock, 1.3 Million volts!" Kaminari says. Yarashi stood in front of the others and just ate the electricity.

"They defended!" Izuku yells. "Hold on Kaminari!" Yarashi says. "Storm Dragons Blizzard!" Some robots fly and get cut in the blizzard. "Plan B!" Iida yells. Yarashi jumps over the crowd of robots and takes Kaminari back.

The girls throw smoke releasers at the robots. "We can jam their communications with this!" Momo says. Mineta throws some of his balls at the robots. Some got stuck but the rest jump over. "Let's go!" Yarashi says. She runs ahead with her daggers.

Izuku tried on Melissa gear and uses full cowling. Yarashi was going maniac at this point. She just kept on slicing all of the robots up. "Jirou, have you found where they are coming from?" Yarashi asks. "There's more coming from the left." Jirou says.

"Then we will move on the right!" Iida says. They all start to run on the right path. "Melissa, it worked perfectly." Izuku says, referring to the gear. "You brought it, huh?" Melissa asks. "I didn't know how to take it off." Izuku says.