(Y/N) (L/N)

(Y/N) - Your (first) name
(L/N) - Your last name.

... ... ... ... ...

In a small apartment room, an analog alarm clock rang. It was Sunday, five in the morning. The young man with (H/L) (H/C) hair who played music, wearing a red shirt and gray boxers, woke up and turned off the alarm. He got off his bed and stretched around. He formed a cross with his two hands, using the index and middle fingers on each hand. Suddenly, his four duplicates appeared out of thin air. The duplicates' shirts had different colors, following their ties' colors.

"Let's get started, guys." the original (red shirt) said.

The others nodded and started moving. Red immediately took a shower to prepare, as his shift at the restaurant was at 6:30 A.M.

Yellow started making breakfast, which was just bacon and eggs sandwiched between two toasted slices of bread. Blue cleaned around the house, Gray was taking out the trash, and Green was checking their profiles in the streaming services they uploaded their music to.

"No luck. No one's listening to our stuff." Green said.

"Darn," Gray replied, just done with his chore.

5:21 A.M.
Red finished taking a shower and changed into his work uniform.

"Breakfast's ready, 'champ,'" Yellow said, chuckling.

"Thanks, 'dad,'" Red said, fixing his appearance.

Red ate the bacon and eggs sandwich, turning on the small television he had.

'Good weather for today, folks! Expect a sunny day today!' the forecaster on the television said.

Red changed the channel, stopping when he saw the show he liked was showing. Blue was putting away the cleaning equipment, while Yellow just sat down on the couch with Gray and Green.

Yellow pointed at Gray, "Hey, Gray, you didn't forget to wash your hand, did you?"

"Of course I didn't!" Gray replied.

"Okay, cool," Yellow said.

Red finished eating the sandwich and put the used dish in the sink. He grabbed a glass, pouring cold water into it. Red walked over to a calendar they had that hung near the front door. He looked at the date today.

"Hey, Gray, it's your turn with the dishes," Red said.

"Yeah, yeah," Gray responded.

6:01 A.M.
Red got the car keys. He went out of his apartment room and locked the door. Going downstairs, he saw an old man reading a newspaper.

"Good morning, Mr. Hawley," he said, raising his hand.

"Good morning." Mr. Hawley, the old man, waved his hand in response.

Walking to his car in the parking lot, he opened it and breathed in.

"I should get an air freshener," he said to himself.

He turned the car on and started driving immediately. His workplace was a twenty-minute drive from his apartment. Turning on the radio, Red changed it to his favorite radio channel.

'—We have a classic for you, folks! The Coleopteras' Ticket to Ride!'

"Nice," Red said.

6:23 A.M.
Red parked his car in the back. He got out and locked the car. He was about to go inside the building, but he realized he forgot something. He opened the car again and got something from the glove box. It was a small name tag that had '(Y/N) (L/N)' written on it. He put it on, locked the car, and went inside the restaurant.

...Well, more like a diner.

He'd be working here until 2:30 P.M. He went in through the back door and clocked in with the punch clock near the breakroom. He summoned his duplicates again. This time, they were wearing (Y/N)'s uniform, and their caps were color-coded.

"Okay, let's get to work, gentlemen," (Y/N) said with a smile.

... ... ... ... ...

The diner's front door rang when a group of two boys and five girls entered. They all looked so... unique? They took the booth near the door. (Y/N) approached them, giving each person a menu.

"So, what would you guys like to order?" (Y/N) asked, holding a small notepad and a pen.

"I want honey buttermilk biscuits!" the girl with a red cloak said.

"Eggs Benedict." the girl with white hair pointed at the menu.

"French toast." the girl with a black bow didn't even take her eyes off the book she was reading.

"I'll have some waffles, cutie." the blonde girl with lilac eyes winked.

"I'll just have bacon and eggs." the boy with a pink strip of hair raised his hand.

"PANCAKES!" the ginger-haired girl of the group shouted, slamming her hands on the table.

"Uh, I'll just have bacon and eggs too." said the blonde boy wearing a Pumpkin Pete's hoodie.

(Y/N) wrote it all down and nodded, "I'll be back with your orders."

(Y/N) walked to the kitchen, ripping off the paper from the notepad and hanging it on the ticket holder. More customers entered and took their seats. As (Y/N) was walking towards the new customers, he overheard a conversation from the previous group.

"So, Jaune, where's Pyrrha?" the white-haired girl asked.

"She didn't want to come with. She said she had to do something." Jaune, the blonde boy, responded.

The girl with the red cloak hugged the blonde boy's arm, looking at him with a cute expression.

"Should we go to the arcade later?" she asked.

"Sure, why not?" Jaune shrugged.

That's all (Y/N) heard. After that, he didn't pay any more attention.