Chap 2

Prepare Your Tissue, Read slowly and try to Feel the pain here.

Happy Reading~

Marriage is a ceremony of binding sacred vows where you will swear to your god to love one heart for life.  But because of a mistake the oath spoken has been tainted by sin.

The marriage that should have been held was based on love, but the marriage between Wang Yibo and Luhan was not based on love at all, but based on penance.

A luxury wedding attended by high-ranking dignitaries and top celebrities filled the white hall in one of the best hotels in the capital city of China, the luxury wedding all over the country, it can't be denied other than to take responsibility for the mistakes made by Yibo, but the marriage is also a money-making field for the agencies involved in it.

Wang Yibo's parents, Wang Kai and Wang Tingyu themselves were already sitting in the front seats specifically for the big family who attended the wedding between the handsome actors Wang Yibo and Luhan. 

Xiao Zhan did not want to join together in the front seat, his heart was very sad if he had to watch the sacred wedding ceremony up close, while now his chest felt tight and his tears were ready to spill at any time.

Anson tightly gripped his mother's shaking hand, anson was not a stupid child who didn't know where they were and what they were doing in that place, but since Zhan's house he had told his smart son not to make a fuss and act  be a good boy.

"Mommy "

"Huuem ? "

It's sad that only words can express his feelings, right now Xiao Zhan wants to scream to the world in front of thousands of cameras that are currently recording the sacred event of his husband's marriage with another young man, Zhan wants to say that he is the legal wife of Wang Yibo but  what power he can not do anything. 
For him, his existence is only limited to a co-star behind the scenes.

Instantly the atmosphere became silent indicating that the sacred event was about to begin, Yibo gallantly entered the wedding hall and walked down the altar like a valiant king, the white tuxedo that her husband was wearing matched his slender body and flat face.

Yibo's eyes were busy looking for his wife's whereabouts until he finally found the figure of Xiao zhan and his son Anson sitting at the back table.  Believe me at this time Yibo also felt the same pain as Xiao Zhan felt.

  Believe me at this time Yibo also felt the same pain as Xiao Zhan felt