I left some buttons open to give it a little bit more 'style'

I left some buttons open to give it a little bit more 'style'. I tucked the shirt into the pants and gave myself a once over. I looked good, especially for a Thanksgiving 'lunch'. I made sure my hair looked good and sprayed some cologne one more time before grabbing my stuff and leaving the back of the bus.

I didn't hear anyone in here, so I assumed my best friends were also already in the venue. I decided to text them to make sure, though.

me - yoo , are yall in the venue already ?
Read 12:43 PM

WALL-E 💀 - zach is , im at the store picking some stuff up for lunch . i'll be there in 10
Read 12:44 PM

me - ight , see you soon wall-e
Read 12:45 PM

WALL-E 💀 - suck my dick
Read 12:45 PM

I laughed and shook my head. Classic Wallace.

~~~~~

It was now 1:15 p.m, which meant the beginning of our tour version of Thanksgiving dinner. Dean was here, Wallace, Zachary, Ariana, Victoria, Courtney, Nonna, Joan, Frankie, Hale, Scootie, Mickey, all of our dancers, my band, and of course me.

Nonna and Joan were the main ones to cook, Wallace brought pumpkin pie, Victoria made some bomb ass barbecue chicken, I brought some sweet potato pie because that shit slaps when it's made well. Luckily, my adoptive parents had an amazing recipe for it and I learned it quickly.

Haven't forgot it since.

The whole catering was filled with food that Nonna and Joan cooked, or we all brought. When I entered, the strong smell of many different Thanksgiving foods evaded my senses and watered my mouth. It smelled fucking amazing, and I knew it'd taste just as good.

"Y/N!" Everyone cheered as I walked in. I smiled wide and did a little wave. "WADDUP HOES!" I screamed, making everyone laugh. I approached or the other approached me and I managed to share a hug with everybody. When I got to Ariana, we shared a long kiss and a tight hug. Everyone awed at the 'newly engaged couple'.

My heart melted, but not because of the support and Ariana didn't do anything special. It was just her presence. The feeling of her close to me, body on me, touching her and talking to her with such intimacy without sex was rare. But we did it so well.

She did it so well.

"Happy Thanksgiving, baby." She grinned as we pulled away. I chuckled and pecked her soft, pouty lips. "Happy Thanksgiving bellissima. I'm eternally thankful for you." I winked, making her laugh and push me away playfully.

"You're so corny. I hate you." I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her again, glancing down at her left hand; that shiny engagement ring glowing in the room's light, wrapped nicely around my fiancée's finger. I let out a sigh. But not a bad one, more of a sigh of bliss.

"You love me." I wink before turning to everyone else.

"Let's eat!"

~~~~~

After we all ate, we drank and talked as we were all more than legally allowed to. I even took a shot with Nonna, which I could check off my bucket list.

It soon went onto 3:30 p.m, which meant it was time for the Meet and Greet. Ariana and I were still dressed pretty casual as she opted for her normal oversized hoodie but some light blue washed jeans. So, we decided to just keep that on for the M&G too.

After that, it was time to prep for the show. It was about 4:25 p.m and the show started at 6:15 p.m on the dot. It would last till somwhere around 10:00 p.m, per usual. Sometimes it was shorter than 10:00, sometimes it was longer. I never really understood how it fluctuated since it was the same routine every show; but whatever.

After I was dressed, 'makeup' and hair done, and mic'd up; I went on stage. Orlando was amazing and so live even though it was a holiday. Clearly, they had the thought process of 'if we're skipping out on traditional thanksgiving, we better make the best of it' and that they did.

"Thank you so much! We are all so, so thankful for each and every one of you. I wish I could meet and talk to you all. I love you guys, please give Social House a warm welcome! Happy Thanksgiving!" I yelled, waving as I walked off the stage and the lights began to go dim, then turn off completely.

Again, per usual.

"Always on top of your shit, Y/l/n," I chuckled and accepted her kiss and hug. I then pecked her cheek as we pulled away.

"You too, Y/l/n." I smirked. Ariana's jaw dropped but then was quickly replaced with a giddy smile. I almost wanted to laugh at how happy she looked.

"God, I can't wait to marry you. By the way, we need to talk about that! I want it to be soon but it doesn't need to be super soon." I cut her off before she could ramble any more.

"We'll talk about it tonight if you're up to it or tomorrow morning, okay baby?" She smiled and nodded. I loved her genuine smiles, you could always tell if it was or not. They were so soft and sweet, her cute dimple popping out and her eyes squinting.

"Okay Y/nn." I kissed her lips again and then left to go change so I could be back in time for at least the end of Social House's set.

After taking a quick 'rinse off' shower, I changed into more comfortable clothes like usual and stepped out of the changing stall.

I didn't expect anyone to be in here— because they're usually not. So when I heard an unfamiliar voice speak up from the door, I jumped and turned in that direction.

"Engaged, huh?" My eyes widened as soon as they connected with the other man's brown ones.

Dalton Gomez.

__________________

im sure we all guessed he'd pop up at some point 🙄 what yall think is gon happen ? much love, A