xxx

[ chapter 30 ]

may 31
1:30 p.m
miami, florida

- - - - -

Practically 5 months into tour and it's been a crazy ride already. We are now stationed in Miami, Florida for today and tomorrow and then early June 2nd, around 4:30 a.m we'll be loading onto the bus to travel to Chicago, Illinois.

We had a hotel for these two days and Ariana went out shopping with her friends. So, I stayed inside with Zachary, Wallace, and Dean to debate what we should do today before the show.

"Beach?" I shook my head. "I already have to shower twice today I don't think my skin can handle a third." I chuckled, even though I actually wasn't joking.

"Okayy, lazar tag?" Zachary shook his head at Dean's suggestion. "We could literally do that anywhere! What's something that only Miami/Florida has?" I tried thinking of something, but I really couldn't.

"Look it up." I told no one in specific. Though, Wallace was the one who did it first.

"Uh, we could go Jetski-ing, we could go shopping like the girls did. We could-" "Let's just go Jetski-ing." We all agreed and began getting ready to go to the beach. I guess I'll have to take three showers after all.

As I slipped on a random ass sports bra and some black swim trunks, I put my hair up and applied some deodorant and cologne. I'd probably get wet as fuck and it'd just wash off but it's fine.

I kept my chains and rings on and waited for the other three to finish. Soon enough, I heard a couple knocks at my hotel door. I grabbed my phone and wallet that had the key to the hotel in it and left.

"Alright, let's go." I smile at them as we begin walking to the elevator. We chatted about tour and what we plan to do in Europe all the way to the beach. Once we get there, we're quickly directed to where they do the Jetski-ing and shit.

We all were able to have our own for an hour and of course, I paid. They gave us life jackets and some tips and how to drive it. Then, they helped us push it to the water.

"You can hop on now." The man instructed with a kind smile. I thanked him and did as told. I started it up and listened as all of our engines roared to life.

"Have fun!" They instructors backed away. I smirked at my brother and best friends.

"Race ya."

~~~~~

After our time limit was up, we fucked around in the beach a bit and then went and grabbed some ice cream. While I was texting Ariana back about where we were, I got a message from an unknown number.

786-322-9022 - Y/n, it's your dad. Dean gave me your number before I left. I know your brother already talked to you about this, but I heard you were in Miami and I thought this was the perfect time to bring it up again. I really need your help. I hate asking for money but I'm flat broke and about an hour away from getting evicted. Please.
Read 3:25 PM

I internally groaned in annoyance. Of course, I can never escape good ol' Y/d/n. However, I was confused. When Dean spoke to me, he talked about rent and the fact that Y/d/n's phone was off because he couldn't pay that bill either. But here, it seems his phone is working perfectly fine.