To be honest, blonde Scott was pretty awesome...but...dark chocolate Scott was really hard to get out of my mind...

"Hello?" In my haste to do something else, I answered without looking who was calling.

"Hey" My heart started beating faster just at the mere sound of his voice.

"Hi" I said breathlessly. The butterflies in my stomach erupted.

Wait.

How dare he call me after six days, nine hours and twenty minutes, give or take. Not that anyone is counting. How lame would that be...

I shifted in my seat and gripped my phone tighter.

"Are you busy tonight?"

No. "Yes" I coldly answered.

Scott sighed on the other side of the line. "Let me make it up to you, Em."

"Make what up, Scott?" I snorted, "it's not like I've been waiting for you to call me." I looked up and blonde Scott was surreptiously keeping an eye on me, he even had his phone out.

Shit.

"You're obviously angry, Emily...and trust me, I've been beating myself up for-"

"Whatever, Scott. I'm busy tonight."

Silence.

"I have to-"

"Whatever you have, cancel it. I'm picking you in an hour."

My eyes widened at the authority tone he used. It's kind of hot. No. It's so not hot... "You can't tell me what to do" I hissed.

Scott snorted. "I've had the worst week ever. To top it all, I can't stop thinking about you and right now, all I want is to see you. I'll see you in 58 minutes, Emily..."

Incredibly, even far apart, a small shiver ran down my spine and small goose bumps formed all over me. My already fast beating hearth accelerated.

All my anger evaporated. Meeting One Direction and everything that had happened on the last six days dissipated of my mind...

...He thought of me...

Me.

Just as much as I thought of him...

"I'm not home." Was all I managed to blurt out.

"Where are you?" His dark husky voice sounded somewhat strained.

Is he jealous?

"I'm busy" Blonde Scott looked away and shifted on his seat uncomfortably.

Biting my lip, I sighed. I'm such a bad friend...

They guy has been trying to make me smile for the last two hours. The least I could do is to be nice and pay all my attention to him.

"I really have to go, Scott."

He sighed. "Call me. I'll pick you up. No matter the hour."

"Ok." I really didn't want to hung up on him...

"Emily?"

"Yes?"

"No matter what time it is."

A small smile formed on my lips, "Ok."

After finishing the call, I held the phone against my chest as I sighed contently.

"You sure have a lot of Scott's as admirers, huh?"

I looked up guilty to find blue eyes watching me intently.

Shrugging, I bit my lip again, "Scott is a popular British name?"

Blonde Scott chuckled, "I guess" he rolled his eyes, "it is used much after the Royals, you know?"

I do.

I shrugged again.

"Still, it seems like I'm not the Scott you actually want to be with..."

Blinking furiously, my cheeks flushed again. This time, out of guilt and embarrassment. "I'm really so-"

He lifted his palm, "No need to apologize, Emily." He shrugged, "you are really beautiful, inside and out. So, I'm sure you have a lot of interested guys ogling you."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not. But thank you."

He looked at this phone's screen, "I have to go, Emily. I have to DJ at a gig tonight. I was going to ask you to come with me, but it seems you are already busy."

Guiltly, I tried to apologize again, "I'm s-"

"I'm not." He smiled at me sincerely, "I'm happy for you." He got up and grabbed his black leather jacket. As he was putting it on, he looked at me and in his most serious tone said, "he better take care of you, otherwise, he will have to deal with me."

A warm feeling ran through me, "Thank you."

"Take care, Emily." He leaned and kissed me in the cheek. "Call me to hang out some other time, ok?"

"Will, do."

Scott walked out the door and from the window, I saw him salute me in a military way as he winked at me.

My smile grew wider. I had a good feeling about him. I'm sure we were going to be good friends.

I stared at my phone for a few seconds.

He really doesn't deserve me calling.

I rolled my eyes.

Who am I kidding?

My heart pace fastened as I touched the screen to dial his number.

___________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!!!

I'M REALLY SORRY that it took me so long to write...

There's pretty much no excuse other than it was holidays and I really enjoyed time with my family and friends...

Happy new year guys! :)

Thank you for all your comments, votes and messages...most of all, thank you for your patience....I'm back at writing, so I'll try to update really soon.

If you haven't already, check out Radio Love, my other story. I'll to post the final chapter tomorrow, I think. It has to be edited, but is still a different love story :)

Can't wait to read all your comments :)