"I'm Scott" He reached out his hand.

Great.

My stomach clenched just at the sound of his name.

Still, I plastered a fake smile on my face as I shook his hand.

He had nothing to do with whatever mess was going on inside of me.

"Hi"

His blue eyes roamed all over me concerned. Thankfully, he kept if to himself, "have you been waiting for long?"

I shook my head as I swallowed the large lump on my throat.

"Come on, let me show you the way..." Scott smiled at me softly.

Getting up, I grabbed my bag and followed Hug's cousin to his studio.

Scott contacted me yesterday. I bet Hugh had been pestering him as he had me. He asked me to meet him at his job. He was a DJ. A most popular, may I add. After Hugh told me who he was, I started to listen to his show. He was funny and laidback and had a good taste in music. So, when he asked me to come to one of his shows, I was slightly excited. Not much, due to other circumstances...

We got in front of a grey door with a large five plastered in it. Scott opened the door for me smiling. There was a large table with controls that divided the room. The other part of the room had a laptop, another set of controls and two chairs with microphones in front of them.

The guy who was sitting in front of the controls smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Neele."

"Emily." I waved weakly at him.

"Come on, I have a surprise for you" Scott gestured me to follow him. "You can leave your purse here" he signaled the sofa.

Reluctantly, I placed the purse on the green sofa. My hand automatically reached out to grab my cellphone. I stared at the black devise in my hand for a second before putting it back inside.

Stop torturing yourself, Emily...

Sighing, I followed Scott who was patiently waiting for me at the glass door.

***

Turns out the show was actually fun.

Scott made sure to tell more jokes than usual; his surprise was pretty neat too. I got to meet the guys from One Direction. They were really down to earth, I didn't actually talk much to them, since I was pretty shy around them, but they were really nice and funny. They couldn't stay for the whole show since they were expected somewhere else. After one song and a few pictures, they left hurriedly for another studio.

As we walked outside the building, a wide smile played on my lips as I excitedly talked with Scott about the show. The moment he opened the door for me, the cold air assaulted me without warning, making me shiver. It was November already and everyday London was getting much colder.

I plopped myself in one of the beige loveseats with a vanilla cappuccino double shot at the Starbucks. "Thank you, Scott, I had a really great time, today."

He seated on the black chair in front of me, chai tea in hand. "Neat, right?" he said smugly.

"Awesome."

His lips tugged up in a wide smile, "I'm glad I finally get to see your famous smile, Emily."

"Famous?" I raised one eyebrow.

Scott rolled his eyes, "Hugh's been bragging about you for quite some time, now." He carefully took a sip from his hot tea, "and I have to say, beautiful doesn't cover it."

My cheeks flushed immediately.

A sudden loud sound came from inside my purse. Thank God...this was about to become somewhat awkward...