His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 32

Chapter 32 Cry again, strangle you to death!

Zhao Wanyi's sweet voice rang again just after Gu Jiu's words were over.

Hearing the sound, Gu Jiu and Zhao Muze turned around in surprise, and saw Zhao Wanyi, who had previously been arrogant and indulgent, and had always fought with her third brother.

Her eyes were wide open and she had an affectionate expression on her face at the time.

Zhao Muxi was there. "No, brother, we haven't seen you in a long time, and I'd like to see you more."

She cleverly leaned her face on Zhao Muxi's shoulder after chatting. Zhao Muxi glanced at the girl next to him, his face flushed with nausea as if he had eaten flies.

"Did you do anything to make trouble for me?"

Zhao Wanyi hesitated, the expression on her face a little awkward, and then sat down obediently.

"I just miss you, brother..." She sighed, her gaze falling on the handsome man in front of her. Surprisingly, the third brother continued to stare at her with such unease.

Zhao Muxi's face shifted again as he expressed his disappointment, and he said indifferently.

"Don't make me disgusted." This dead girl is pondering how to deceive him 80% of the time.

"..." Zhao Wanyi's lips twisted a little enragedly. A soft voice came from the stairwell leading to the second floor as she was feeling down.

   "My sister is back, why didn't anyone notify me?"

Zhao Wanyi turned to look around and saw a slightly overweight man dressed in a white shirt and black slacks walking down the stairs.

"Second brother,".  As Zhao Wanyi saw the second brother approaching, she exclaimed joyfully and leapt from the sofa.

Zhao Muqing descended the stairs and walked all the way to her. He showed a slightly relieved smile on his face and said with satisfaction, noticing her complexion was in good shape.

   "Seeing that you still have the strength, you should not have suffered in these two days."

   Zhao Wanyi quickly explained.

   "Second brother, I have had a good two days, Ji Mushen is very nice to me."

The Zhao family's three brothers' eyes were a little shocked as they listened to her.

"You didn't mention that before, Wan Yi." Zhao Muze reminisced, perplexed.

She told him a few days ago that she would rather die than marry Ji Mushen, that she would rather die than have anything to do with him.

What happened to her personality in a matter of days? Zhao Wanyi sighed slightly and responded seriously when he heard the elder brother's question.

   "That's because I was too young before. I always look at him with the impression of a child, so I always think he is very bad. In fact, I get along and find that he is very good to me."

She used to believe that only gentle people, such as her elder brother and second elder brother, who were always there for her, were kind to her. So she felt Ji Mushen was a bad guy when she first saw him when she was ten years old.

At the time, She was swinging when the boy came out of nowhere. He was almost as tall as her older brother, who is a few years older. This mother and son have been living outside for several years, having been abandoned by the Ji family since he was a teenager.

His eyes were full of chills that didn't fit his age, and they were full of hate for the Ji family when he had just lost his mother!

She was shocked by the mysterious boy's eyes that suddenly appeared on the swing, and she accidentally fell off. She was in agony, and the boy stood motionless in front of her, cursing in disgust.

   "Cry again and strangle you to death!"

  Zhao Wanyi, who has been worshipped by the Zhao family since birth, could not bear this kind of fright, even her face paled when she was frightened.

  (End of this chapter)