His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 21

Chapter 21 Wow, so expensive...

  After Zhao Wanyi's words were said, Linman's face showed a puzzled expression again.   "But why are they all books to distinguish scumbags."

  "You may be surprised to learn that the scumbag now prefers to trick a girl who is straightforward and quick to talk to. You're hungry, but don't be fooled if anyone offers you candy!" Zhao Wanyi gave her a concerned expression.

  She is too innocent and easy to talk, and because the family is too incomplete and lacking in love since childhood, she will be used a little bit by the scumbag, deceiving people and wealth!

Zhao Wanyi couldn't stop himself from adding another sentence.

   "Come find me at any time if you want to go shopping in the future. Don't go out with other boys casually. Falling in love is a terrible thing to do."

   "Well, Wan Yi, you have been so kind to me; I will carefully read these books." Lin Man gave her an emotional look.

   Zhao Wanyi eventually showed a gratified smile on her face after hearing what she said, and then took another copy of "A Hundred Benefits of Not Being in Love" into her arms, clapping her hands in satisfaction.

   "Let's go, check out."

  Even if she doesn't fall in love all her life, it's better than being deceived by a scumbag and dying of resentment. Lin Man carried a large stack of books out of the bookstore and happily pursued Zhao Wanyi.

  Zhao Wanyi went shopping with her, bought some snacks, and tried on two outfits. She intends to rush back to school in the morning when the course time was initially scheduled, in order to avoid getting into too much trouble.

With half an hour to spare, the two happened to pass a small menswear boutique, and Zhao Wanyi was drawn in by the attractive dummy model in the window.

  The model in the shop window is tall and slender, somewhat similar to Ji Mushen's figure. The black and white modified business suit is worn on the model, very handsome!

   "Wow, it's so cool..." Linman was carrying something and looked inside with a surprised expression, then couldn't stop herself from whispering.

   "Who can hold up the aura of this dress? No wonder there is no one in this shop."Ordinary men of average body types look terrible in this outfit.

They'll probably only be able to fit the store's style if the model has ideal proportions and a pretty face. Lin Man was looking at the attractive model in the window when Zhao Wanyi, who was standing to the left, turned and walked in.

"Let's take a look inside." Linman followed up right afterwards.

After Zhao Wanyi entered the door, she looked directly at the suit on the model.

The texture of the clothes is very good, not as simple as ordinary business suits, the details of the tailoring are carefully designed, and the cuffs are exquisitely embroidered with a golden pattern, and the workmanship in every part is very fine.

 Very unique and eye-catching, much better than those monotonous suits in Ji Mushen's wardrobe.

  When she saw this suit, the man's appearance subconsciously appeared in her mind. Probably only Ji Mushen can wear this suit even better than the model. This suit seems to be tailor-made for him.

   Just as Zhao Wanyi was staring at the clothes, Lin Man next to her subconsciously glanced at the price on the tag, and then let out another exclaiming sound.

   "Wow, so expensive..."

  Ordinary people cannot match with the style and design of these garments, and they cannot match with the price.  

(End of this chapter)