His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 19

Chapter 19-Staring at her behaved and quiet all night

  Ji Mushen, on the other end of the line, is seated in his office, frowning and holding the phone solemnly. He couldn't stop thinking about the woman's face the night before. He wasn't sure what happened, but his heart got a little jumbled.

She was previously disobedient, and once she challenged him, she enraged him to the point of uncontrollable rage!

But right now...on he's the phone, and his thoughts are occupied by her weak and compliant voice, as well as the scene of her sleeping next to him the night before.

Last night, he stayed up all night. He couldn't help but look at her all night, despite the fact that he was sleeping with her for the first time.

Don't even know its dawn! Just when he was holding the phone and his mood suddenly became complicated and strange, the soft voice of the little woman came from the phone again.

   "Then you are busy, I will go upstairs to rest."

He pursed his thin lips and finally blurted. "I'll have He Shan drive you there."

Before her happy voice could be heard, he reminded her with a cold and stern expression.

"You should be well aware of the consequences of fleeing, and I shouldn't have to remind you."

If she dared to lie to him and flee, he would undoubtedly exact a heavy price on the Zhao family.

   "A Shen, don't worry, I will never run away." Her soft voice came from the phone.

  Ji Mu pursed her thin lips, saying nothing, and then hung up her mobile phone, frowning slowly before picking up the phone and dialling He Shan's number. Zhao Wanyi waited for a while on Nanyuewan No.1, and He Shan drove her to pick her up to school.

Zhao Wanyi found out after one lesson that the second class had been temporarily cancelled due to the teacher's health.

Lin Man held Zhao Wanyi's arm and said happily as she was about to return home.

"Today's class is the only one. It is fantastic. Let's all walk down the street near the school tonight. Beautiful clothes can be found in a variety of shops."

"I'm afraid I won't be able to join you because my feet are a little sore." Zhao Wanyi pondered for a moment before uttering a helpless statement.

she had just escaped marriage and been captured, and she couldn't afford to provoke Ji Mushen any more.

Lin Man looked down at her ankle as she learned she was hurt. "Your perverted fiance won't make your feet hurt again, right?"

As Lin Man spoke about Zhao Wanyi's perverted controlling fiance, she had an angry look on her face.

   "No, I accidentally twisted it myself." Zhao Wanyi smiled. The term perverted fiance, used to describe Ji Mushen, turned out to be quite appropriate.

   "This way... well, if you don't accompany me, I can only promise someone else a date." Lin Man sighed and said regretfully.

  "A date?" Zhao Wanyi was taken aback, and asked her in a surprise.

   "Yes, I recently met a very good boy, he chased me for a month, he is also very good to me, but I have not been embarrassed to agree to his appointment." Lin Man smiled embarrassedly.

  Listening to Lin Man's words, the expression on Zhao Wanyi's face became complicated.

  (End of this chapter)