His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 26

Chapter 26 Don't Want Me To Believe You?

Ji Mushen kept walking out without looking back when he noticed he was being followed. Zhao Wanyi sat down obediently in the car parked on the side of the road after the bodyguard opened the door.

They'd just gotten into the car, and He Shan, who was driving, handed over the suit they'd just purchased.

  "Madam."

  Zhao Wanyi reached out and took the paper bag and put it beside her.

He Shan then handed over an exquisite jewellery box to Ji Mushen. Ji Mushen took the package in his lap, opened it, and found a small silver bracelet with diamonds and a silver needle inside.

He removed his silver bracelet before picking up the silver needle. The silver needle was covered in tiny, irregular dots, and the craftsmanship was very fine.

After inserting the silver needle into the small hole on the bracelet, the bracelet opened with a slight sound.

"Hands!" said Ji Mushen. He shifted his gaze to her and then abruptly ordered in a commanding tone.

   "This is..." Zhao Wanyi stared at the bracelet in his hand in surprise. Although the appearance of that bracelet looks good, it is obviously not an ordinary bracelet.

   "There is a positioning chip in this bracelet." Ji Mushen said coldly, and when the voice fell, he raised those cold eyes again, and his gaze fell on her little face full of stunned expressions.

   Then raised his eyebrows slightly, asking her in a cold voice.

   "Don't you want me to believe you?"

  Since she wants him to believe that she dare not run away, she must wear this bracelet.

Zhao Wanyi immediately realised what was about to happen after hearing this and looked down at the small silver needle she was holding in her other hand. The key should be the silver needle, and only that key will open the bracelet.

  If she was treated like this before, she would definitely be angry, and she would never agree to his request.

  But now...

  At this time, the man's eyes became colder again.

  "Not willing?" The expression on the grim face gradually became terrifying. Zhao Wanyi had grown used to the paranoid and frightening man in front of her. She hurriedly reached out her white arm and handed it to him before he is enraged.

The man frowned slightly as he lowered his eyes to look at the white tender arms that were easily spread out, then lifted his eyes and forehead to match her gentle eyes, which were incredibly innocent.

That lovely face was devoid of any dissatisfaction or rage, instead she looked at him calmly, waiting for him to assist her in putting on the bracelet.

   "I do." A soft voice sounded softly, and a nice smile appeared on the girl's face.

  The man fell silent abruptly.

Two seconds later, he raised his hand to hold her soft wrist, put the bracelet on her wrist, and then gently pressed, the opening of the bracelet was closed, the size was just a little bigger than her wrist. Will not be strangled and uncomfortable, and can't take it off.

  After putting on the bracelet, the man loosened her wrist and put away the silver needle key.

  "This bracelet has a special material. If it is forcibly removed, your wrist will be injured." He looked at the bracelet on her hand, and then reminded her with a stern expression.

  If the bracelet is forcibly removed, he will also receive an alert. Hearing what he said, Zhao Wanyi nodded softly and responded gently.

  "Oh."

  Fearing that he would still be uneasy, she added another sentence with a smile.

   "I'm afraid of pain, so I won't pick it."

  This is the truth. Although she has died once, she is still very afraid of pain. What's more, she was not ready to flee again. This bracelet had no effect on her hand, so she calmly looked down at the bracelet on her wrist.

  This bracelet is very delicately made. Although it is used to monitor her, the appearance of the bracelet is no different from ordinary jewelry, and it does not look obtrusive.

  (End of this chapter)