His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 20

Chapter 20

The previous life, Xiaoman, was killed by her boyfriend whom she met in college. Counting time, the very good boy she now talks about should be the one who hurt her so badly that she was irresponsible and got killed.

   Thinking of this, Zhao Wanyi suddenly recovered and said, looking at the beautiful smile on Lin Man's face.

   "I suddenly remembered that I just wanted to go there to buy something, I'll go with you."

  She didnt want to look at the innocent girl in front of her, who was foolishly deceived by a scumbag and lost her life.

   "But your feet..." Lin Man glanced at her leg with some worry.

   "It's okay, just go slow." Zhao Wanyi smiled.

Linman looked at the soft smile on her face, but was startled.

   "Wan Yi, why are you a little weird today."

   "Why is it weird?" Zhao Wanyi looked at her suspiciously.

   "you are so gentle." Lin Man smiled.

The previous Wan Yi was kind to her, but she wasn't quite like this, and she didn't have the same sweet and delicate feeling. Wan Yi's every word and smile at this time exudes a gentle gentleness.

It gives people a warm feeling...

  Listening to Lin Man's words, Zhao Wanyi also smiled and agreed.

"Probably."

  In pervious life, without Ji Mushen, she would be the most miserable person in the world. Her face is ruined, and her legs are also broken. But he still spoiled her as a princess. Although the time was short, she was very grateful to him and understood a lot.

  Now she really wants to make people who truly love her be happy...

  And Xiaoman is also one of the few people in her previous life who really treated her kindly. She doesn't want Xiaoman to make the same mistakes again.

  Ten minutes later, Lin Man looked at the woman who was putting makeup on her face in front of the mirror, revealing deep doubts.

   "Wan Yi, your makeup is really not pretty."

  Just now Wan Yi asked her to go back to the dormitory to get a dress for her to put on, and now she put on heavy makeup in the mirror. Her once-beautiful features were obscured by the heavy makeup. She is still stunning, but without the agile disposition, she seems to have changed a lot and is vulgar.

   "No way, you can bear it." Zhao Wanyi sighed and said, putting down the eye shadow on her hand, looking at the mirror, and then showing a satisfied expression.

  She can only use this method if she wants to escape He Shan's eyes, which are better than dog noses.

  He Shan, the rigid guy, definitely can't believe that someone will change appearance just by putting on make-up.

  Listening to her, Lin Man nodded. Not long, on the street near the school.

  There aren't many cars on the street because it's a busy day. Zhao Wanyi was able to escape the school from He Shan's makeup-covered face and immediately took Lin Man to a bookstore.

   "Wan Yi, what are these..."

Lin Man looked at the piles of books like "Appraisal of Scumbags", "How to Distinguish Bad Men", "Women Should Know How to Distinguish Scumbags," and looked at Zhao Wan who was still flipping through the bookshelf with a confused face.

Just after she finished her words, Zhao Wanyi put another book "Girls, Stay Away from a Scumbag" and a copy of "When You Meet a Scumbag, You Should Do This" in her arms, and he looked sincere. Said to her.

  "These are all gifts from me. You must study these books carefully."

  (End of this chapter)

Authors Note:

Hey guys! so this story has total 263 chapter and now the full novel is available on my Ko-fi store. You can read it there.  Make sure you download sample first which has 71 chapters see if you like it and want to read more. 

You can upload/ share it on epub readers like Kindle or google play book and read it. But make sure you download at read sample first.

You can get the shop link from my bio.

happy reading.