Jungwon shook his head with a low laugh. In the ten years that he'd known her, she always did like to exaggerate.

"Yah, look. I'm almost as tall as you," Jia pointed out as they walked side by side through the Sanheoli corridors.

"Sure." Jungwon rolled his eyes, opening the door for her as they entered the building. "Haruto's still taller than both of us, though."

A few more steps and they'd reached the gymnasium, with Jungwon tossing the milk box up in his hand as he called for the boy. "Hey, Haruto, we bought you some-"

Haruto was exactly where they'd left him, only this time, he wasn't alone. A girl sat next to him and he was turned to her, fixing her hair—but Jungwon didn't really care what he was doing. He cared more about the fact that it was Han Yebin he was with.

Their laughter ceased as they noticed the door had been opened, and the four were left awkwardly staring at each other.

"Yebin? What are you doing here?" Jungwon asked.

"Uh-" Yebin began, exchanging quick glances with Haruto, who'd weirdly pulled his hand away from her and averted his eyes to the ceiling. "I came to- you know, watch your tournament."

Jungwon blinked. "You came to watch me?"

"Aw~" Jia cooed, shaking Jungwon's arm. "That's so cute!"

Jungwon was at a loss for words, holding back a smile as he cleared his throat. "Yebin, this is Jia, my childhood friend. She's a junior."

Yebin's jaw nearly dropped at his words, and she didn't realize she'd frozen for a few seconds.

"Oh, h-hi!" Yebin immediately stood up, patting her skirt down before bowing. "Nice to meet you!"

"I'm so glad we're finally meeting. You're so adorable!" Jia giggled. "Wonie talks a lot about you."

Yebin flushed red as the girl continued to compliment her. Jia was so tall, so pretty, and spoke the nicest words. If Yebin ever wanted to be someone else, she'd probably choose Jia.

"Yeah, ok." Jungwon laughed nervously, trying to change the subject. His eyes fell to Haruto, who was pursing his lips and looking down at the floor.

"So I'm guessing you already met Haruto?" Jungwon suddenly asked, and Yebin nodded. He tossed the box of strawberry milk to the boy, who caught it and muttered a quiet 'thank you.'

Jia raised her eyebrows at their exchange, before clasping her hands together. "Alright so- Haruto! Let's go to the canteen, yeah?"

"What? But you just-"

"I heard there's a new snack," Jia explained, causing the boy to furrow his eyebrows. She feigned a laugh, her eyes widening. "We should check it out, and these two can catch up while we're gone."

"Oh," Haruto said slowly, standing up to follow the junior girl. He looked back at Yebin with a smile. "Thanks for signing my cast, Yebin."

"Bye, Ruto!" Yebin waved happily, and Jungwon's eyes flickered over to her at the nickname.

"Did you guys already know each other before this?" Jungwon asked when Jia and Haruto were out of earshot.

Yebin shook her head. "No, why?"

"He doesn't talk much," Jungwon explained, before clearing his throat. "But it seems like you two really hit it off."

"I guess." Yebin shrugged, and there was another pause of uneasy silence.