Chapter six

As you and Dandy arrived at the freak show, you could feel your stomach drop, what was Dandy going to do if he found out you and the lobster boy were friends.

You already knew that he was going to take it the wrong way.

Dandy got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side where you sat, he opened the door and put his hand out.

"M'lady" I smiled and grabbed his hand. Dandy kept looking you up and down while walking up to the fairgrounds.

You knew he wanted to say something about your choice of clothing but he didn't want to upset you again.

Walking up to the booth, you had seen a familiar face waving at you. It was Jimmy, of course. Dandy gave the lobster boy a death glare as he stood there smiling.

He was already jealous, words weren't even said. "Give us two tickets, lobster boy" Dandy said handing Jimmy money.

"You let him talk to people like this, even you?" Jimmy said staring straight at you.

You stood in silence, Dandy got angrier every second. Dandy grabbed you by the wrist and snatched the two tickets off the table.

He began to walk quickly towards the tent. You couldn't keep up with his speed.

"Uhm, hello?!" You yelled at Dandy. "What?" He responded. "What's your problem? I cant even have friends? I'm supposed to be living my LIFE, not yours."

Dandy didn't say a word. He walked into the tent without you. Suddenly there was a tap on your shoulder.

"He's an ass" Jimmy said while standing directly behind you. "He's not always like this, I promise. He means good" You could see that Jimmy was getting annoyed from you defending Dandy.

"Why defend him? Is it the money?" You froze. "Excuse me? The money?! I'm not some gold digging whore" you stormed off as Jimmys face was filled with regret.

You entered the tent and looked straight at Dandy. His face lit up as you walked in.

He could tell you were still mad. Dandy waved at you and pointed towards the seat next to him. It was pretty empty, you could sit anywhere you desired to. But you couldn't leave Dandy by himself.

You smiled at him and walked over. As you sat down next to him, Dandy set his hand on your waist.

Dandy's favorite Freaks were here, the conjoined twins. After meeting them once, you could tell Dandy wanted to buy them.

You didn't want Dandy to be annoyed the whole ride home, so you spoke up for him.

"Hello? Hi, I'm y/n My.... Boyfriend, would like to make you another offer" you knew you were going to regret asking.

"He's not buying us!" The replied back. "But please, it would make him happy. You will love it back at home. I promise" they turned their heads.

Bette spoke "How much?" "Fifth teen thousand" both of their jaws dropped, including Dandy standing behind the tent.

You turned to him "You wouldn't mind, would you?" He didn't say anything. That seemed like a no to you. You turned back to the twins.

"Would you accept?" "You would have to talk to Ms Elsa" Bette said. Dot was clearly annoyed. You took Dandy's hand and walked towards her tent.

While walking in you could see her taking off her makeup. "Wait outside Dandy." You said.

"Yes?" Elsa spoke. "Hello, I'm y/n l/n I would like to buy your lovely conjoined twins" "buy? They aren't prostitutes. Are you here for that Man child?" "I understand that, I would like to purchase them for life. And yes, I'm his girlfriend."

It felt weird saying you were Dandy's girlfriend. "Girlfriend? I didn't except a man like that to get a woman like you."

You ignored her rude comment towards Dandy and kept negotiating. "I'm offering fifth teen thousand for them, take it or leave it" Elsas face dropped. "You have yourself a deal"

You were surprised that would actually work. Before leaving the tent, Elsa whispered in your ear "You really love him, don't you?"

"What, I wouldn't say lo-" Dandy had walked in before you could finish your sentence.

"It's getting dark we should get going, darling" he said. "Well, thank you for your time Ms Mars!" You said as Dandy pulled you out of the tent.

"How did it go?" Dandy said excitedly. "It went terrific, we will pick them up next week!" Dandy grabbed your waist and pulled you into a kiss.

"Thank you, I love you" you weren't sure what to say back. It felt as if you just met this man.

"I love you too" you responded. You didn't want Dandy upset because you didn't say some silly words back to him.

He smiled at you as the both of you got into the car. You couldn't help but smile too. You had completely forgot about his psychopathic side. He was truly more than some "man child"

2 weeks later

Dandy was attempting to make breakfast for the first time since Gloria and Dora "went on a business trip"

you already knew he was lying, you didn't care much that he lied. You felt that in some way when he lied he protected you.

You could hear four feet walking downstairs.

Your smile turned into a frown. You would be okay if Dandy dropped them off at the freak show and left them there, or even murdered them.

They were purposely trying to piss you off. You didn't let your anger get the best of you though. "Good morning!" Dandy said.

Bette smiled while dot gave him a dirty look. "Dandy's attempting to make breakfast just for you two" "He really needs to stop, he's terrible"

"Maybe you should stop speaking, forever" you whispered back to yourself.

You tried to contain your laugh as they looked at you confused. Dot was the main problem. All she did was complain, she was never grateful for all that Dandy does for them. "Breakfast is ready"

Dandy said with a smile. You smiled back at him. "So what did you make for us today, mr Mott?"

"I made breakfast, I thought I already said this" he replied back to you. The twins began to laugh at you.

"What are you two laughing at?" They both froze. "We were laughing at you, you fool" Dot responded. Dandy just sat there ignoring the whole conversation

"I would keep your mouth shut" "excuse me?" "You heard me right, I don't like bitches like you. Especially you, Dot"

you couldn't believe what you just said. You never saw that side of yourself.

Dandy really did something to you. Before you could apologize, They slapped you. Dandy had left the room. You grabbed both of their knifes off their plates and put them to their necks.

"Your gonna regret that" you said before getting up and dropping the knifes at their feet. You smiled walking away, something took over you completely and you couldn't get rid of it.