Please come back...🔥💢

Ship: Spice X Moon Skull
Angst

Plot: Moon Skull got very protective of Spice and soon Spice got fed up with it and they get in an argument and Spice attacks at Moon Skull causing him to attack at him back leaving Spice by himself for good.....

Third Person's Pov

The two argued while walking home,it seemed these two were going on for hours with this argument. Spice kept saying how he could protect himself from harm as he didn't want to always rely on his partner to keep protecting him. It was the norm for Moon Skull to protect Spice,but the smaller male always hated it. Sure he loved when his lover would always be there to help or protect but it felt too overwhelming when it was too much. This time while fighting they had no filters on what came out of their mouths. Sooner or later a slap was thrown right onto Moon Skull's left cheek,the room filled with silence as it took Spice to understand what he did. Once the small male was about to apologize a deep scratch appeared on his cheek from the other as Moon Skull's nails were pretty sharp but not too keen on being to be used as weapons of some sort. The taller male had tears running down his cheeks as he glared at the smaller watching the tears mix with the blood dripping down his cheek. Moon Skull turned and left Spice quickly planning to never return again......years have passed and still Spice couldn't get over his mistake on what he had done,and still to this day he blames himself.....

A/N: thanks for reading. I tried on this. ;w;
Word Count: 289