Why am I so nervous?

I slowly reach my hand into my pocket, taking out my phone to see the notification.

Harry: Hi love.

It reads so clearly that I think I've imagined it. His grey message underneath my blue one very clearly responded to mine.

Harry: I've been waiting for this text all day Blue, I didn't think you would let my number sit on your desk for decoration.

I chuckle to myself at his smartass personality. I continue my walk through the record store, trying to find a quiet place to sit. I didn't want to continue standing, possibly being in someone's way, as I texted.

I spot a small arrangement of cushioned chairs in a back corner. I make my way over, sitting down in a smaller blue one.

Me: It just fit the theme of my room so well.

I typed quickly and hit send. I watch as the little grey bubble with three dots in the center pops up. I'm surprised he's responding. Grayson never did.

Harry: Mhm. Meet me?

Was he done with his errands? I thought he had things to do today. I suppose he finished with them after he had left this morning.

Me: I'm in the local vinyl shop.

There's only one vinyl shop around campus, he knows the one I'm talking about.

Harry: I'm across the street at La Madeleine. I'll be there soon.

La Madeleine was a cute restaurant that a ton of college students went to for lunch, it was quick and easy for in between classes.

With that and an excited giggle escaping my lips, I stand from my chair and head towards the modern wall for the vinyls.

My eyes scanning over every popular artist today, nothing necessarily catching my eye. I ran my fingers along the rim of every piece of film plastic covering the cases.

Usually when I buy vinyls, I buy them used. The turntable I have sits on top of my dresser back at the apartment. It's light grey and I love it.

Vinyl records are so much more fun playing than having it play from my phone. I have all the classics from Fleetwood Mac to Etta James.

My fantasies of dancing in the kitchen like it's a dance floor are minimal and unrealistic. Everyone dreams though.

I shuffled through a few more selections

I hear the chime at the entrance door, knowing someone had just walked through. I watch as I see his curly head of shoulder length hair walk into the store. His head is on a swivel looking around for me, his eyes soon catching mine.

A bright smile appears on his face as I give a shy smile back. I glanced at his attire, he changed I suppose.

He wore black skinny jeans as always with a button up that has intriguing designs with colors of browns and blacks littering the material in geometric shapes.

"Hi love." He repeats his text to me outloud, making me smile brighter at him.

"Hi Harry." I say back to him, glancing at him quickly then going back to my previous record.

As I continue examining the record, flipping it over to see the track list. I watch as he mimics my movements out of my peripheral vision. I don't say anything, just continuing my search for new music.

I pick up a newly pressed vinyl of the 70s movie Grease, flipping it over to look at the back. The tracklist of this movie was definitely one of my favorites.