15

tw : blood and gore
: skip if you are uncomfortable

____________________________________

i sat beside a huge rock , tears still overflowing out of my eyes . the footsteps heading towards me got louder . i look up to see him already standing infront of me , his face towering above me since i was seated down . he had curly hair , red eyes ,a hat and long sharp nails . by all these features , i already knew who he was . " what do you want . " i should be running away from him , but i didn't .

" you're not running away , hashira . " he raised his brows at me . my lazy eyes looked up to meet his . " im not a hashira anymore . " i said with a raspy voice since i had been sobbing out loud for the past few hours . " you look pretty pathetic . " muzan chuckled at your state . your eyes were puffy , your nose was red from all the rubbing . " i am . " i laughed at myself .

muzan placed his hands on my head . i felt sleepy . my eyelids were heavy , temping me to close it . i knew if i did , i would probably not make it back . but before i could even call for help , darkness surrounded me as i drift out of consciousness .

<< no one's pov >>

muzan smirked . he managed to knock y/n out . he bend down so he was eye level with her face . " who hurt you like this . " he asked knowing that he wouldn't get an answer . " don't worry , i'll make them fear you . " he placed the tip of his sharp nail on her forehead before drilling it in . blood dripped down , staining her shirt . y/n was unconscious through all these that were happening .

muzan pumped a generous amount of his blood into her . although y/n was still out , she screamed from the overwhelming amount of blood pumped into her . she flexed veins on here forehead and hands as he nail gradually became longer . matching to muzan's . her sharp vampire like teeth started to form and show as she clenched them . her eyes became bloodshot red behind her eyelids .

after the work was done , muzan brought y/n to an empty house that was vacant . leaving her on the hard wooden floor . he took one look at her lifeless body before walking out .

-

y/n woke up the next day in the unfamiliar surrounding . pain filled her entire body physically and mentally . she brought her hand to her eyes to rubbed them from tiredness when she realised her claw-like nails . she gasped . she ran to the nearest mirror she could find . her eyes widened upon seeing herself . it was nothing like how she used to look . from her eyes to her feet . she looked less human . even the shape of her eyes changed . " what the " her knees felt weak . she tumbled onto the wooden floor making a loud bang .

she was alone . she was scared . she repeatedly whispered giyuu's name hopping he could hear her and come to her . it was physically impossible right now . moreover what would he think of y/n when he saw how she looked like now . a demon . she has always hated them , that was why she became a demon slayer . but now , she became what she hated most .

a rush of disgust filled her . " i am disgusting . " she cried . at the same time , her stomach grumbled , craving for warm fresh blood . she looked outside , the sun shining down with all its glory . it seems that she could only go out at night or if it rains .

-

not long after , the sun was covered by the dark and luminous clouds . y/n had spend all day crying and daydreaming about what giyuu and her could be doing now if it wasn't for any of this to happen . with a heavy heart , y/n left the place and headed to look for her meal . she walked with her head hung low , her hair blocking her eyes causing no one to recognise her . she made her way to an empty alley as she settled down . y/n waited for the perfect opportunity before sneaking up on others to pull them into the alley , making them her meal . she hated this but it managed to satisfy her hunger and cravings .

" AHHH " she turned over to see an old lady noticing the scene infront of her . y/n quickly grabbed her by the neck impaling the old lady's heart with her sharp nails before anyone else could hear her and come to see what happened . she tore the old lady's arm tasting it before puking it out . " shes disgusting . " y/n groaned tossing her aside . before going back digging into the previous human . she inhaled it as if it was her last meal . she no longer felt pity towards the human . thats when she realised she has completely lost herself yet again .

-

day after day , y/n went on and on to look for humans to consume . males in particular . she munched onto the male , blood smeared across her face . " die . all you heart breakers . " she tore another part of his skin off swallowing it in one bite . she smirked in victory , finishing up . for once she felt strong against others . she licked her lips . hearing a familiar pair of footsteps walking towards her . she averted her attention to it .

" well well , what do we have here . " it was muzan y/n looked at him . she was a mess . blood all over her . " what are you doing here . " y/n asked in a cold tone . " be the upper moon 1 . i need a replacement and you seem like the type . " she was definitely strong enough to be one . as an ex hashira , she had many techniques to beating the demon slayers . also with the huge amount of blood muzan placed into her .

y/n glared at him . considering his offer . " even if you reject this its fine . you're still the strongest demon by far . " y/n smirked and she let out an evil laugh .

she liked the name muzan gave her.