9

<< y/n pov >>

i woke up obviously having a hangout from last night . my head hurt . i groaned , feeling uncomfortable in my current positions . i was laying on giyuu's chest . his arms rapped tightly around me making me warm . we fell asleep on the couch . with me strangling his lap . i couldn't remember a thing from last night other than a few shots of sake that i had .

the position was getting more and more uncomfortable every second . i tried shaking giyuu's body alittle but it didn't seemed to wake him up . " this idiot . " i grabbed onto his long black lifting his head upwards . it was kinda rough but he was too deep in his sleep to wake up from my gentle tugging .

" wake up already , sleepy head . " i got off his lap knowing hes probably awake already . " by the way , you can have breakfast without me . " i said emotionlessly grabbing my things . " why . " " date " with that i left his estate . it felt like just a minute ago when i just returned yesterday and yet im heading out . i never really spent much alone time with giyuu recently .

honestly , i missed us . but i knew we couldn't return back to how we were . i changed . i will never act the same as i was around him anymore . hence , hanging out with him would be a completely different feeling . most importantly , i don't want to get attached .

<< giyuu pov >>

i sighed . ' does she not remember anything she did yesterday when she came back ? ' my cheeks reddened recalling the flow of events that happened last night . i knew it ... she wasn't even herself . i was just glad i managed to control myself or atleast im glad she fell asleep . the estate was once again pin drop silent after she left . it was just a minute ago when the place felt welcoming with the presence of y/n . but now it just feels like an abandoned estate . i place my plate of rice with salmon on the table . digging into the food in silence . it has been so long since me and y/n actually had a proper meal together . it was our thing .

the glim of hope was starting to fade .

<< y/n pov >>

i groaned . i was invited to a blind date . i was nervous and excited . mainly excited to see whos heart im dealing with this time . a smirk formed on the corner of my lips . this was my game , i excelled in it . i walked into the forest , stopping by beside a river . it was a strange location for a blind date , but i didn't mind . after all i was an ex hashira , i knew basic fighting techniques to defend myself .

i look around waiting for my date . not even a shadow could be seen . ' dont tell me hes late ' i usually didn't wait more than 5 minutes for a guy . especially when i didn't even know what he looked like yet .

" y-y/n ?! " i turned upon hearing my name being call . no . no . no . why . i felt tears slowly gathered in my eyes . my heart pounded profusely at the sight ahead . " o-obanai... " all the pain and memories came flowing back . during the past one month , i tried my hardest to avoid him , day and night . to the point that i went two to three weeks without seeing him . i thought i was doing a good job at moving on . but the scene display infront of me made me realise , i didn't .

i had just been pushing away all these feelings i have kept . now that he is just afew steps infront of me , i could feel it all gushing back . he is my blind date ?  "
i didn't expect to see you here , iguro . " i switch back to using his last name as we were nothing but strangers with memories . i could tell he was not used to that either did he liked it . he walked closer to me . its actually the first time in awhile where i've seen him this close or even stand this close next to him . i tried to hold back the tears so that i wouldn't make the situation even worse .

it was awkward . it felt so strange yet familiar . " how have you been lately . " he asked with a soft voice . " meh . " was all i reply him . i didn't want to breakdown infront of him . i don't want to come out as weak . " hows you and tomioka ? " he hesitantly brought up . " we are just friends . " he looked relieved ?  " how about you . " " still alone . " he laughed trying to lighten the dull mood . " do you have anyone in mind then ? " he asked but his gaze fixed onto the floor .

its now or never y/n .

i grabbed him by the shoulder pushing us both on the ground , me hovering above him . it was still meant to be blind date . i still have to do what i need to do . just with a twist .

he was definitely not expecting my suddenly move . i brought my hands and placed it near his chest area , feeling his heartbeat increased . i felt somewhat happy . " do you still love me . " i gently asked lowering myself nearer to him , still hovering his body . " i-i " " cat got your tongue ? " i smirked . in the end of the day , he was the one that fucked me up . he was the one that fucked up my emotions.

why not fuck with his .

" i do. " that was all i needed to hear . " thats it . " i pulled him up bringing him to the nearest hotel in the area . dragging him to one of the rooms . we were making out on our way there . it was steamy . his lips . oh i missed it so much . once we finally arrived , i hovered him again but this time on the soft and silky futon .

" you love me don't you ? "

" i love you "

" show me how much you love me "

it happened . once again as an impulse . an impulsive feeling of loneliness that just needed someone to fill up . just right , he was there . he wanted me . he loved me .

-

i cleaned myself up putting back my outfit on that was tossed onto the floor afew hours again . putting on my loop earrings again , fixing my hair . i tossed obanai his shirt , getting dressed as well . " oi . " i called out . my attention fixed onto the mirror while i run the brush in my hair . he turn over to look at me , hands busy with his belt .

" fuck buddies ? "

it wasn't a surprise , he agreed .

____________________________________

for those that are wondering why theres a hotel near the forest ... no . they went to the nearest hotel they could find in the streets  😐😐

just to put it out there just incase