1

" wear it ! " y/n pouted as she desperately begged him to put on the belt she found laying around in her room . the male sighed as he reluctantly grabbed it and put it on . " i told you it looks good on you " a wide smile spread across y/n's face in contrast to the male's bored reaction . " can i take it off now ? " the male groaned as couldn't even wait one second to have it gone . " fine fine . " y/n groaned after seeing his hatred towards the belt .

once the male got the belt off , he laid onto his and y/n's shared futon , with y/n slowly crawling towards him and soon laying on his lap . " obanai , you will be with me forever right ? " y/n asked staring at the plain ceiling above her . obanai creeped his hands to ruffle her hair . " don't ask such silly questions . " he chuckled leaving y/n confused as she sat up right " we should sleep , its late now . " he continued . " but you haven't answered my- " she was cut off by obanai pulling her onto his chest .

" sh " he hushed , already having his eyes fully closed , his arms rapped around y/n waist .  ' he loves me ... right ? ' y/n reassured herself , thinking about their future together unknowingly drifting off to dreamland .

<< obanai pov >>

i slowly opened my eyes after making sure y/n fell asleep . i let out a sigh of relief . i stare at her for a moment , knowing that shes at peace after a long day . i used my free hand and caressed her cheek feeling her cold skin coming in contact with mine . ' she really does deserve better . '

i slowly try to get myself out of her grip , doing my best not to wake her up with my slight actions . grabbing my striped haori heading towards the door , leaving my estate . i left the room making sure that there was no clue that i left .

just as i was about to close the door , i was startled by a monotone voice coming from behind me . i recognised that voice at an instant . i hate it so much . " its the third time this week . " everything he said pissed me off . i clenched my eyes shut in attempt to calm myself down so i dont wake y/n up .

" you really shouldn't . " he said again . ' how bad i wanted to crush his skull . ' " leave me and my relationship with y/n alone . " i warned but it seemed to not have any impact on him . he stayed still in his place . still not leaving me alone . " don't think i don't know your motive . you are waiting for me to leave so you can screw my woman . " i spoke with clenched teeth due to my anger .

despite all my talking , he still had that monotone look . ' what does he want ' . " i have no intentions . " i laughed . that was probably the biggest lie i've heard today . " you're hilarious tomioka . i know you've been eyeing on her since the day we dated ... if you had no motive , why are you at my estate . " i scoffed . " i wanted to check on y/n . she got injured during training . did you know that ? " i bit inside of my cheek . i've had enough of his shit .

i swung my fist towards the piller . " why do you care shes MY woman , not yours " i emphasised on the ' my ' . the water piller picked himself up , wiping the blood off the corner of his lips . " you're right . shes your woman . but if you're not going to treat her right , someone else would have to . " i clenched my fist together ready to throw another punch when he grabbed my wrist .

" she sure is yours but you don't deserve her . " my eyes widened . i was mad . not because what he said pissed me off . but because i knew he was right . i pull my arm away from him , freeing myself from his grip .

" whats going on ? ... tomioka ? what are you doing here . " a raspy voice could be heard coming from my estate . i quickly turned towards her realise we have woken her up . ' fuck sake , thanks alot tomioka . ' i glared at him before walking towards y/n rapping my arms around her shoulder . " its nothing , lets go back to bed " i gave her a smile behind my mask as she nods . " good night tomioka ! " she said before walking off with me . i swore i saw tomioka's face turn red .