3

<< y/n pov . >>

its been a week since i last talked to obanai . things were slightly awkward between us . the other pillers could feel the tension between us whenever we hangout as a group or have lunch . during this period of time , i managed to spent more time focusing on myself . i also constantly checked in with giyuu from time to time . i would say our friendship has blossomed alittle more than before .

i feel more free ?

" hey y/n " i was disturbed by a soft and sweet voice . i turn towards the owner only . my heart clenched remembering what obanai said the last time we talked .

" ok mitsuri was better anyways . "

i forced the tears to gather up in my eyes . refusing to let any fall . " h-hey mitsuri " i stuttered . i silently cursed at myself for stuttering . " i heard what happened to you and obanai . are you okay ? " no i wasn't . it his words still somewhat had an impact on me . it really hurt . " yea... im coping . " forcing myself to come up with an eye smile to reassure her i was doing just fine . it did somehow worked . shes buying my reaction .

" thats great ! if you've got anything in mind you can always come to me . " she look at me with her doe eyes and wide smile before heading back to her estate . i would admit some parts of me disliked her after that day . well , obanai could have compared me to anyone but why her . especially when he knew mitsuri have always had a thing for him . but seeing her genuinely concerned for me made me feel nothing but guilt . it technically wasn't her fault . she wasn't part of this . i sighed .

i am indeed blind by jealousy .

i closed my eyes letting my emotions overwhelm me . just then , i felt a palm rested on my head , slightly messing with my hair . " whats wrong with you . "
that monotone voice . i recognised it immediately . it never fails to put a smile on my face even through my rough days . " is that suppose to be an insult ? "i jokingly glared at him . " no . you were just standing in the middle of nowhere . "

right i was .

i laughed . " you take everything too serious tomioka "  " dinner ? " he asked softer than usual . not daring to face you either . ' how cute , hes fluttered . ' i smiled grabbing his hand which was resting on my head . " lets go " i started walking towards his estate , our hands still holding onto each others . " it so rare to see you this fluttered " i teasing said again , receiving a bored look and glare from him .

<< obanai pov. >>

i rested on the love piller's futon . i was waiting for her to return as she said kocho needed to pass her something , leaving me all alone in her estate . everything here was so pink and sweet . it almost made my head hurt . i've always come to mitsuri for advices or just genuinely someone to talk to . she was understanding , caring and she even agreed to be my personal councillor . it sounded ridiculous but i appreciate everything she has done for me .

" obanaiii " her calm voice enoch through the estate signaling she was back . " im back . kocho just wanted to pass me some medicine she made because she knew i was going on a mission soon . isn't she so sweet . " she began to keep the medicines aside as i just watched her movements in silence . " by the way , i saw y/n on the way . "

i turn towards her , wanting her to continue . " she looked fine ... as if nothing has happened between you guys when i asked . " she tapped her lips with her finger , creating a curious look . ' does y/n really not care about us anymore ? ' that was the only thing running in my mind this time .

" and i also saw her and tomioka  " i immediately shot my eyes to her after that statement . ' that brat '
" ... hand in hand... im not sure where they were headed to tho .  " my blood boiled . has she really moved on without even breaking up with me . or is that her way of getting back at me after what i said . ' really , another guy behind my back ... moreover , it was tomioka . '

my fist tightened as anger slowly fill me up . that was my final straw . ' if she didn't care , why should i . ' " anyways obanai you wanna have supp- " she was cut off by our sudden position . our face close to each other . lips inches away from touching . my hands slowly snaked to her face , caressing her cheek which my thumb brushed her lips .

throughout this time , all she did was to stare with her mouth left slightly ajar . she was stunned by my sudden action . by now im sure she knows whats about to go down , but she didn't stop me . " mitsuri ... do you want me . " my raspy voice whispered to her , our eyes never leaving . " i...i've always l-liked you , iguro . " a blush could be seen on her cheeks . " i know ... close your eyes . " that was all it took for her to listen .

lust and guilt circulated in me . ' she doesn't care , obanai . ' i sighed letting lust take over me .