"I don't know..." His arms wrap around my waist and his lips kiss my neck. My body suddenly wakes up and my mind tells me to stay. To stay with him only.

You don't know how much longer you may have anyways...

But common sense silences my igniting heart. I let out a breath as I touch Tyler's cheek from behind. "Okay, baby. We can continue this later. We have to go."

Tyler gives my neck one last soft kiss before smiling at me from the mirror. "Let's go to a wedding."

My body still has that fiery sensation but I keep it quiet for now as we arrive at the beautiful garden. I hold Tyler's arm as the bride sees me arrive. Her eyes immediately shine when she sees Tyler.

"Oh my god!!!! It's really you! You weren't kidding! Thank you thank you thank you!!"

The bride gives me a tight hug and I let out a small laugh. Tyler seems surprised at her excitement and almost shrinks as she gives him googly eyes.

"Oh my god," she says to him. "I am such a big fan, Tyler Blue. I love your music!"

"Thank you," Tyler softly says.

Her eyes land on my hand on his arm and does a big smile. "Are you two..."

"Your beautiful hostess is my wife," Tyler proudly says.

He gives me a sweet smile and the bride carries a shine in her eyes as she says, "I'm so jealous. Can we trade?"

I laugh and quickly look for an escape. "I'm going to take Tyler to where he'll perform. Don't worry about the party. I'll take care of it."

"All I have to do is worry to look pretty!" she says with her giddy attitude.

I give her a thumbs up as I start to walk away. I turn forward and we let out a soft breath of relief.

"That was something," I softly say.

"Were you that giddy on our wedding?"

"No! I was so nervous. I nearly threw up."

Tyler laughs at this. "Why?!"

I smile up at him and say, "I didn't want to be that one girl in the newspaper that Tyler Blue left on the alter."

"No," he says with a chuckle. He wraps his arm around me and gives my temple a kiss. "Never. Now let's see if that actually happens here."

I playfully hit his arm as he does his silly chuckle. "Don't say that!"

"Hiya, Tyler!" one of the students says. He bows at me and I give them all a wave before walking off to start with my job.

The party goes on and Anna does a good job of taking care of most of the things I do. I watch her from afar and remember the time I once was like her.

Then the bride comes out in all her glory. We all smile at her passing by and my heart melts at the way the groom gives her loving eyes. Their parents stand by each side and my mind takes me back to my wedding day.

As I sat on the couch of my changing room, I looked at the message I sent to my mother. It was the first time I asked to see her since I left home. She never arrived and I realized that perhaps...it's better off that way.

I remember the sadness my heart had deep down. I met his parents there. They were so surprised at how pretty I was. I didn't understand why such a surprise. It's not like I'm all that.

But I saw his father. Back then they gave each other loving hugs and for the first time since I left, I longed to have my dad with me on that day. No one walked me down the aisle like this bride today. He walked out on me.

My smile turns small until it disappears from all these memories bringing down this moment. At least Anna has got it under control if I decide to escape for a moment.

"Hey." I feel Tyler's hand lay on my back. I smile up at him and quietly hold his hand on my shoulder now.

"You okay?"

"Hm?" I can see worry in his eyes and I give him a reassuring nod. "Yeah. I'm fine."

"You sure?"

I nod and look back at the ceremony. My heart does not shrink so much when Tyler does not leave my side the whole time.

But the time for him to perform arrives and he gives my chin a soft touch before walking on stage. People cheer and clap with happiness as he announces his toast. His gratitude to let him perform and a cheer for my hard work. I give everyone a humble nod and Tyler starts to sing.

The first few lyrics are for me as he eyes me on the side of the stage and winks. I smile at this and let his love heal me.

And as we finally arrive home, I let that fire within us help me forget. We finish what we started as we fall on the bed and throw our clothes on the floor. Every time his kisses run all over my body, I close my eyes and see his face.

Tyler has been the only man that has ever loved truly and deeply just as he does now at every kiss.

He will be the only man that will truly love me. His kiss is the one I let my heart heal to. I will let my mind use to forget.