Chapter 5: This feeling, 1000 years later

"I'm back! Whoa what the heck?! Hello, what are you doing to my sis-"

Bell had just returned home from his farewell party with his coworkers.

The first thing he noticed was a girl pinning her sister do

It would be a lie if Bell didn't pause for a moment to admire that scene, which he thought was hot.

However, upon closer inspection, the situation was abnormal, as Anya and Chloe were yelling at him.

The girl who was pinning Fia down turned around and looked at him.

Bell's mind went blank at that point as if time had stopped and he had lost his word.

She became silent as her body trembled, 

"B....ell...?"

"A...is?"

The girl seemed to be on the verge of crying.

Bell realized something at the moment.

All this time, he was mistaken about one thing.

That girl in front of him on the first day he arrived on Orario wasn't a descendent or anything, but now that he's looking at her up close, he's confident that the person standing in front of him is the real Ais Waldstein. It reminded him of 1000 years ago when he saw the same girl. She fled, crying, at the time.

Both of them were silently staring at each other.

But it was Anya and Chloe who broke the silence this time.

"SHIT!" they exclaimed.

"THIS PATTERN WAS THE SAME WITH FIA NYA!"

"BUT THIS TIME IT'S HER EX FIANCE NYA! RUN BELL! BEFORE YOU GET KILLED!"

Funnily, The awkwardness Bell felt after what happened last time with her kicked in, and Chloe's scream was imprinted on his mind.

RUN, BELL LAKRIOS! His mind screamed

Bell's body had already moved before his mind could think further.

He turned around and began rushing out of the tavern.

"Bell wait!... Tempest!"

But the girl was desperate, even more than Bell; she activated everything she had to chase the thing that she thought she had  lost all this time.

"What the hell just happened?"

"Commander! What the heck is happening, why does Aiz suddenly berserk like that?"

Two amazon girls that were looking at the farce all this time finally spoke.

"We don't know too, first let's chase Aiz!"

"Hufftt... Huftt... Wait.. Why am I running in the first place..."

"Bell! Please wait! Its me! Don't you remember me!?"

Before Bell could stop, a girl covered in the wind suddenly appeared near him.

"GYAAA!!! ROAR! LIGHTNING!"

Bell released lightning from its body in the same way that Aiz released wind from hers.

This was Bell's magic, Artia.

He can move as quickly as lightning while utilizing this

He began to run even faster than before, and this time even Ais's wind couldn't keep up.