Chapter 3: Fia Side

[Side in: Fia POV]

When I woke up, I was hit by a tremendous headache as if there's an earthquake happening inside my head. Then I remembered the dream that I just had.

A nostalgic dream, a dream when I was still not Fia. A dream where I was a different girl, living a completely different world as an adult, and died pitifully while cursing my own fate.

When I woke up again, I was already inside the body of a 2 years old child named Fia.

This is a phenomenon that my old world called reincarnation and possession? I guess? I was raised in a strict family as the next heir, and they wouldn't let me play games or read a fiction novel. So I don't really know about those things aside from listening to my friends. At first, I doubted myself and pinched my own cheek till a maid beside me stopped me in panic.

That day, the whole castle was in an uproar for my weird behavior.

I arrived in front of the bathroom of Hostess of Fertility and looked at the mirror, reflected there a half-elf with golden-yellow hair and big blue eyes. While it's embarrassing to say it myself, I have to say that the current "me" is lovely. Well, the old "me" was also beautiful.

It's weird that I also had blue eyes in my previous life, but at that time, my hair was white.

This golden-yellow hair is not bad either. Thought I wanted the same eye color as my brother if can.

(Uwahh... my expression is so dead)

I looked at my own expression in the mirror, reflected there is Fia but with the expression of the old me who was tired of everything. Look at those eyes. It's exactly the same as a dead fish's eyes. The current Fia is not always like this, but every time I dreamt about my old life, it feels like the old me is taking over Fia. Just like now.

I brought my index fingers to each corner of my lips and slowly raised them upward, forming a smile.

Yes, just like this Fia, this is your usual smile.

Then someone entered from the door.

She is the owner of this pub, Mia grand. She looked at me and sighed

"Just when I thought I finally had a decent worker, turns out this one is also a problem child."

She then walked and washed her face beside me.

I chose to ignore her words and washed my own face too.

But then, her word made me realizes something,

Also? That means everyone else besides me is also a problem child?

While I know Alaia is a problem child with heavy mother con and her mama wannabe attitude. But, what about the other workers, such as Anya-san? Sometimes I wonder if this person has a brain or not, but she is a kind child.

What about Runoa-san? She seems like a perfect girl without any flaws.

After Mama Mia left, I looked at the mirror again. Once again, I brought my two fingers into each corner of my lips then, with more force than before, I pushed my finger upward.

There's the smile Fia. Let's start by waking up Bell and Alaia.

It's been 2 weeks since we arrived in Orario. And the three of us are already accustomed to our new lifestyle.

Bell said that we might be soon deciding which familia to enter. Does that mean we need to leave our job soon? I quite like working here, to be honest. Well, If Bell said so, then so be it.