Chapter 4: Reunion for real? Fia side part 2

After that, we managed to secure negotiation to add one more freeloader at this place, goddess Hestia. At first, because the room was limited, I offered to sleep with Bell because technically, we're still brother and sister.

But that idea was quickly rejected by everyone. Even Bell was looking at me with a red face and muttering about something.

(Bro... we've been living together for 15 years. What's the point of getting embarrassed now, or is Bell really a siscon?)

In the end, it was decided that we're buying a small bed for the goddess with our money combined.

Then Bell, Alaia, and goddess Hestia gathered at our room to get our Falna.

"So, before forming a pact, there is something that we must tell you about Goddess Hestia."

"You really like using the pact word huh, as if you're not used to gods."

"It's about that, the truth is...."

We told the goddess in front of us everything, about us, about Zeus, about Uncle Zard and Alfia.

Hestia stayed silent the whole time and listened to us with a serious face.

And the end, she took a deep breath

"As expected... Its you huh Zeus."

Hestia then stayed silent again while looking downward with both her hand in her head for a while, then finally raised her face.

"I understand your situation, and thanks for telling me everything, Bell-kun, Fia-kun, Alaia-kun. I might not be able to do much, but I will protect you guys, even if the world hates you, I alone will not hate you. Please remember that."

"Well, enough with the talk for now, let me grant you three my Falna now!"

She clapped her hand.

Name: Bell Lakrios

Lvl: 1

Strength: I0

Endurance: I0

Dexterity: I0

Agility: I0

Magic: I0

Magic:

-Artia [Roar, Lightning]

Lightning element enchant magic.

Skill:

-Ancient oath

Accelerates Growth

The effect lasts as long as the user's feeling continues.

Name: Fia Lakrios

Lvl: 1

Strength: I0

Endurance: I0

Dexterity: I0

Agility: I0

Magic: I0

Magic:

-4 Heavenly spirit magic (Elemental magic)

Imagination magic

The effect depends on the image at the time of activation.

-Panacea (Dia Geist)

Healing magic

Skill

- 4 Heavenly spirit's protection