✮ When You're Sick ✮

One xxperfectoxx scenario fresh out of the piping hot oven for you luvs 🤩

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

• SCENARIO DESCRIPTION •
This is what your love interest would do when you're sick

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Valt Aoi

Valt would order you baked goods along with some of your favorite takeaway food.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Shu Kurenai

Shu would cuddle with you all day in his master bedroom whilst watching movies, uncaring if he contracts whatever sickness you obtained.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Rantaro Kiyama

Rantaro would bring you your favorite sweets along with him assisting you with your everyday lifestyle. Rantaro would also buy you your favorite gourmet food just to put a smile on your face.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Daigo Kurogami

Daigo would give you an at home self assessment and if it gets worse, he would surely take you to the hospital. Daigo would be extremely attentive and show you twice as much in affection.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Wakiya Murasaki

Wakiya would take you to his in home personal doctor. Wakiya isnt taking any chances, but would stay by your side all the time.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Ken Midori

Ken would give you frequent hugs and make you your favorite foods to keep a smile on your face because he hates it when you're sad.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Orochi Ginba

Orochi would put in light music and attend to you. Orochi would also sing to you while stroking your hair in a calming manner in attempt to make you feel better

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Ben Azuki

Ben would be worried since he isn't well aquatinted with sick people. However, he will forever give you his love and support while attending to you every step of the way.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Ukyo Ibuki

Ukyo would take you to Xander's grandfather because he specializes with most kinds of sicknesses. He would also stick by your side since he doesn't care if he contracts whatever you had.