Gossips

"Say, Ah Fu. Are you looking for any model?" WKX was fanning himself despite the already cold room while looking out the window of the apartment sized office.

The old man who was sitting at his desk placed the fountain pen he just used in its stand. He turned to see his master and tilted his head out of the sudden question.

"I'll found out for you but we rarely do since we mostly do business in real estates."

The door was then knocked and a young woman entered with a tray of coffees and cakes in her hands. She walked over and placed it on the rounded ends table on the left side of the office, her eyes wandered over to the man in full bright blue suits near the window. She had seen the man a few times over the last month but it was the first time the man was not wearing a mask over his face so she couldn't just missed the chance to look at the handsome face. She initially thought the man was a son of her boss but after observing, it seemed like they had an opposite relation to what she had deduced of; the young man acted more like a father to the older man. Weird, but she thought, that must be how rich household raise their sons, to be a person above all others, including their own parent.

"Chun Hua," Ah Fu regarded his assistant, "Find out if any of our department is looking for a model or brand ambassador," to which his assistant answered with a yes, boss.

Closing his fan, WKX turned to face Ah Fu and ordered, "Take one anyway. Zhou Ye. Recruit her."

"That young actress?"

"You know her?"

"Of course."

"She must be pretty popular then." WKX deduced, pleased. It has been only a week since his first meeting with the actress, but maybe it was fate, the three of them had grown close to each other with the young girl constantly texting him and visiting them at the house every so often. She was especially fascinated about his and ZZS's relationship and had been asking nonstop about how they met and so on.

"She is, Mr. Wen. She really made a name for herself last year with that drama she starred in but I think she is more known for her scandals." The assistant named Chun Hua chipped in her knowledge to the two entertainment-ignorant men.

WKX had not been paying attention to the woman, so when she sounded, he turned to look at the young woman in formal top and knee-length skirt. His stare made the woman blush and he, having lived so long easily noticed it, not that he cared. He, in fact, found it rather ill-mannered for her to interrupt their conversation when she wasn't asked for opinion.

Seeing that the two charming eyes were on her, Chun Hua was more excited to talk, ignoring her own boss. She didn't wait for WKX to ask as she continued, "That actor, Asher Ma was dating another actress when Zhou Ye come and snatch him away. Come to think of it, I would've chosen Zhou Ye too since she is way cuter but isn't what she did a little bit too mean?"

Ah Fu really thought that his assistant was digging her own grave by the look on his master's face. How did he ended up with such a talkative assistant?

"You said that the boy was snatched away, was it confirmed that they even dated in the first place?" WKX asked in response, his face calm as he resumed fanning himself. He actually had come to know of the issue and he knew that all the gossips going around held little to no truth.

"Umm, no but that is what everyone is talking about."

"So, are you saying your boss here shouldn't take her as a model?"

It was obviously not clear to the woman because she was still smiling sweetly as if she had imparted the biggest knowledge in the world, but Ah Fu knew his master too well to know that his assistant had said a little too much.