Perfect

A/N: Heyaa friends! Hope you enjoy this new one. I think its gonna be a short one but I hope everyone will like it yea! 

I'm writing epilogues for my SamYu FFs but I'm currently stuck lol so I thought I'd try writing on a new CP instead. These two are gorgeous dont you think?

Also, for those who may not know, WKX stands for Wen Ke Xing and ZZS = Zhou Zi Shu. Pardon my laziness.

ok enjoy!

----------------------------------

It was a bright day outside. The blinds on the window behind the bed did little to prevent the rays of sunlight from bathing through, leaving stripes of shadows and shines on the face of a sleeping man. He was sleeping on his back, beside him was another man, lying on his side to face the other. A finger was not so cautiously playing in front of the shut eyes, sometimes making a contact with the long lashes, causing them to tremble ever so slightly.

"...sixteen..seventeen..eighteen..nine-" a man counted, his tone serious but obviously wasn't suppressed enough making his intention clear, which was to get the man out of the bed.

"Shut up." The sleeping man shook his head, trying to chase away the mosquito that had been disturbing his slumber. Mosquito? It made noises, it bothers, it bites, and it leaves marks everywhere. A mosquito indeed.

"Ah Xu~~ won't you wake up?" WKX stopped counting ZZS's lashes and just ruffles them softly instead. However, the exhausted man showed no effort to wake up, only lines formed on his forehead.

Bored and relentless, WKX started counting again. He could swear the man had more lashes than the average person, not that he'd been researching. "One..two..three..four.." His nimble finger sometimes combed the overlapping lashes with his nail, ignoring the frustrated expression the sleeping man was wearing.

ZZS raised his hand, the side of his palm went straight towards WKX's neck but did they only know each other for a few years? WKX had long prepared for such attacks, catching the hand mid-air and pulling it towards his face instead, pressing it on his nose to take a deep sniff; only to have the hand betrayed him and gave him a slap instead.

"Ou! Ah Xu!" He exclaimed with his hand on his cheek, almost too loud for the barely strong smack. Could that even be called a slap? His enemies in the graves would cackle at the sight.

Despite the incessant whining and made-up whimpering of his husband, ZZS's eyes were still closed. He would roll his eyes if they were opened but he was too weary, hence he just let out a loud grunt before turning his back on WKX.

"What time did you come home yesterday?" WKX asked as his fingers wandered on ZZS's back; pushing hard at some acupoints along the Qi meridians to release some of ZZS's fatigue.

"5." As in 5 a.m.

Hearing the answer, WKX whined, pouting as though ZZS could or would even bother to look at him, yet his fingers were still directing energy at his soulmate. "You're working too hard when you don't need to. What am I supposed to do when I'm lonely, day and night?"

"You're just lazy."

"Ah Xu~ How am I lazy? I've accumulated all these money for the two of us, I'm taking some time to enjoy my life."

ZZS had slight hope to extend his beauty sleep though the chance of doing that would be minute. He however, felt stronger from the shared Qi. ZZS opened his eyes and turned to face the pouting man. He waved the flowing Qi away and looked at the man annoying him since 10 a.m. that day.