29 || Intimacy And No Sex

Start from the beginning

I do no such thing. Instead I stand, angrily slip on the shorts I'd somehow slipped out of last night and pad after the man who was acting crazy.

Why is he being like this?

"Why are you mad?" I say coming to stand next to him as he leans over the sink, and rinses he's his mouth.

Alessio doesn't look at me, nor does he speak. But his silence does, and it tells me he's seething.

He begins to brush his teeth and I stare at the side of his head, beyond puzzled as I wait patiently for him to finish.

He finishes brushing his teeth, but then starts to shave his face, completely ignoring me in the process.

Eventually I get tired of his ridiculous behaviour and cross my arms, "Seriously Alessio, what's up with you?" I say growing annoyed with his mood swings.

His broad shoulders stiffen, before he sets his razor down, straightens out and turns towards me, his face stoic. He takes a threatening step towards me, into my personal space, his chest bumping mine and I instantly recoil. The man reeked intimidation and I'd be lying if I said it didn't wash away some of my confidence.

I hated how he could do that so easily. He had the ability to make my entire facade crumble with one bone chilling look and he was using it right now.

I shift uncomfortably under his scrutiny, and look away, but he's right there, gripping my chin and tilting my face back to his.

I swallow and stare into his eyes, noting that the look in them is far from soft.

"Last night was a one time thing." He responds evenly.

I step closer and bring my finger up to trace his freshly shaved jaw. The man had my attention, gave me his, and now, there was no getting rid of me.  "It doesn't have to be."

He pushes my touch off, "I regret everything about last night."

Ouch.

But he's not done as he steps back and looks at me like I'm some kind of monster. "I don't want you like that."

His voice is not only laced with malice but judgement and worse of all, blame.

Guilt makes its way into my chest and I briefly wonder if I'd come off to harsh and forced his hand.

No. He started it.

The man makes a move to turn around. "I didn't force you to do anything. Stop making me feel like it's my fault." I glare at his back. "You had full control of what you were doing." I spit but he only turns his body back around to narrow his eyes at me.

"This attraction you claim is mutual isn't." His response is cold and calculated. "It's completely one sided."

I don't back down.

"Oh really?" I step closer and trail my gaze down the length of his body. "I find that hard to believe." My eyes pause on the crotch of his pants, where I make out the not so subtle bulge of his erection.

An erection just like the one digging into my ass as he was pleasuring me last night. Because that's what it was, he was pleasuring me. He could have stopped it if he wanted.