Ch35 What has happened?

~~ Paw's POV ~~

It has been a few days since I came back to my world. The others didn't trust me at first and I had to stay in a cell for the nights. But under supervision I was able to go wherever I wanted to. They haven't remembered me yet but I am patient.

The cell is now like my own room and I go there when I want to be alone. But today something happened.

I woke up to a crash and an explosion. I jerked up and chose not to put my scarf on. I took my backpack and ran out of the dungeon and into the living room.

I saw that older Dream and Nightmare were facing someone. The person they were facing was far enough away so that I couldn't tell who it was.

But I saw that Fresh was knocked out and I saw the person they were facing. It was Ink.

"Where did you hide Paw? If you don't bring me to her I will kill this parasite." Ink said as he held Fresh "No we won't do anything for you INK" Nightmare and Dream said at once.

Ink dropped Fresh's limp body and held something in his hand. Something small and purple. He dropped it and was about to strike it with his brush.

I teleported in front of the purple thing as Ink's brush came down. "Paw no!" Dream called to me as the brush shattered my ribcage. I felt my body start to dust and stared Ink in the eyes.

"I'm here now. This is what you wanted to do, no?" I said falling to the ground. Ink stepped back as I spoke.

"Too bad. I have a back up plan" I said feeling more of me dusting. I opened my backpack as Shattered and Healed came.

"Paw don't eat the apple!" I heard as I held the black apple in my hands. I heard running coming towards me as I took a bite.

Pain, all I felt was pain. I screamed in pain as I took another bite. Soon the apple was completely gone. I started to cough as Ink stared in... Fear? He doesn't have any emotions and yet it seems he feels fear.

And I blacked out seeing goop as red as blood come out my mouth.

When I opened my eyes I was in a room with red goop covering it. I saw Claw chained up and a goopy figure coming towards her and breaking the chains. "You do me a favor. I can give you control but you only have to spread the negative emotions through the multiverse." They said holding out their hand to Claw who smiled "I can do that. I already have something to get off of my list" She said grabbing their hand and chains appeared and held me down.

Claw disappeared and I was scared. What was that she wanted to do? "I must thank you Paw. Without you risking your life and nearly dying in the process I would have never been able to do this." They said walking to me and holding my head up to their face. "All the Nightmares aren't making enough negativity for me but I have this feeling that Claw will make more than enough" They said smiling a sinister smile.

~~ 3rd POV ~~

Paw stopped shacking and crying and started to laugh. The blood that had pooled moved towards her and covered Paw. "Oh how I missed to have control. Hello there old friend." She said standing up and Fresh crawled back into his body. "Oh but where are my manners? My name is Claw. It's very nice to see you all for the first time" Claw said looking around with her claw eye lights. Ink stepped back even more in fright. He started to run away. Knowing what Claw was capable of.

"Paw what happened? This didn't happen when I ate the apple" Shattered said in fear. He and the other Dream and Nightmares could feel something was off. They couldn't really feel her emotions but what they did feel was scaring them. Schadenfreude was what Claw was feeling.

"Oh if you wanted to talk to Paw she's gone and is probably not coming back in a long time. And I need to go see a friend. Good bye" Claw said disappearing. Then Dream, Nightmare, Healed and Shattered sat down starting crying.

"Wait she meant Vantablack! We need to warn Sunshine" Shattered said and Healed nodded running to find a portal. Getting little Dream and Nightmare on the way.

Claw found a portal and smiled walking through it. And into the world looking for another portal to take her to Empireverse. She needed to say hello to a friend there.

She looked around and started to practice using her new body.

Error came back to the castle to see it in shambles. "What happened here?" Error asked looking around. "Paw saved my life and ate a black apple. She isn't like herself now" Fresh said looking at the ground with his shades off.

"Where did she go?!" Error said getting in a panicked state. Fresh didn't answer so didn't Dream or Nightmare. Error ran into Paws cell and looked for clues. He found a journal with the writing 'If I ate the apple read this through' on it.

Error sat down and started to read. The journal was by Paw and she wrote her adventures inside it.

He finished reading it and thought on how to bring Paw back. He came back to the living room with the book. "I think I know where she went. In this book it says how someone called Vantablack tried to execute her. I think she went there for payback" Error said "Shattered did talk about Vantablack. When Claw as she called herself left Healed and Shattered ran somewhere. They took Dream and Nightmare with them for some reason" Dream said standing up.

"We need to see any way to bring Paw back. If there was a black apple then there might be another golden apple. So I'm going to look for it" Dream started to walk out. To look for a golden apple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~