Ch5 Whew that was close

~~Paw's POV~~
I woke up to a bad feeling in my bones. I looked around and saw I was high in the air of the Anti-Void. Looking around I soon saw Error sitting on some strings. And wondered what happened when he pointed down with his finger. Since I was afraid of heights I had to be strong so I looked down.

I saw a white skeleton with a black splotch a large brown scarf becoming a gradient white. I can't quite see all the details on its clothes.

"Errrrrooorr wheeerrree aaarrreee yooouuu? "I heard it say.

Wait a minute why can he get here? No is that Ink?! I thought eyes widen looking at Error who made the shh.. Be quiet movement. And I nodded in understanding.

I had to think fast he will search up here and will find us up here. I need to find something to distract him and looked around but made sure not to look down. And saw a not quite finished Outertale sans do- puppet. I looked at Error and pointed at it. He looked sad but nodded summoning some short sharp bones and cut the strings holding it up.

"Aha! I know exactly where Error went. He went to Outertale!" Ink said as he picked up the puppet.

I felt a sneeze coming.
Oh no! Not now I thought distressed and covered my mouth with my little mitten hands. Error looked at me his eyes widen seeing what was going to happen.

"Achii" I sneezed. And Ink stopped. Even for a moment but then he shrugs it off. And left through the ink puddle.

"Paw you gave me a fright don't do that ever again to me" Error said lowering me and my hammock. I'm sorry Error. I thought looking guilty.

A giant wave of tiredness overwhelmed me.

I guess my magic still needs to recharge I thought while drifting back to sleep while holding Mr.Monkey.

~~Error's POV~~

This kid was cute but strange at the same time. She new more stuff than she let on. I could sense that.

After a bit of reading on children. And keeping Paw out of sight I heard a voice.

"𝓔𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻" It was Nightmare in all of his goopy glory. "Oh hey Nightmare how's it going?" I said looking at Nightmare who was standing with his tentacles out. "𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓴 𝓘 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓽𝔂" Nightmare said twiddling his thumbs nervously. "Hehe thanks for the worry. But I was fine I destroyed the AU and got back here" I explained to Nightmare. "𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭. " Nightmare said looking over me with a puzzled expression. Ah yes Blue he was there too. But I saw that he didn't want to hurt me he was just forced to. I thought."𝓐𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼? " Nightmare asked looking around at all the books "𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓳𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽? " Nightmare asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooohh slight cliffhanger~
I hope you like this book.

So byee~~~三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ