Ch26 a new quest

Ok to get it straight. I might get the story of this Multiverse completely wrong and the characters won't act like they would.

So please tell me more about Empireverse. If I get it completely and utterly wrong.

I love lunnar-chan's art! Make sure you check her out on Tumblr!

But onto the story!

~~ Paw's POV ~~

I got off of the creature and limped away from them. I was still in shock.

They had a hood over their head. They were wearing a lot of white and yellow. He also had a weird mark on his left cheek. It was a line that went over his eye socket and then it ended on his left cheek which has a sun symbol. Then he stood up and I saw a detail that told me his name.

A headband that ended with two points. One went up. The other went down.

I was shocked. This was a Dream!

Then he held a staff and pointed it at me. I was in shock and fear.

He then collapsed on the ground. Passing out.

I heard distant footsteps coming closer. My adrenaline rushed and I grabbed Dream. I started to pull him into a bush.

Then I hid. Two skeletons appeared. One looked like Ink just without emotions. The other was Blue. But something wasn't right. He had blood on his clothes and face. He also looked insane.

They looked around and made a signal to each other and they left.

I sighed relief. Then the Dream moved. I was nervous but excited.

He sat up.

"I haven't felt so much positivity in one person in a long long time." He said smiling a tired smile.

'Why do you all look so weird' I asked. Dream paused looking confused.

I pointed at the mark on his cheek. This Multiverse is weird. The clothes are different. They have even different weapons.

"Oh you must be from somewhere else. Here there is a war between me and my brother. I am the leader of the Empire of the Sun. Currently has my brother infected the whole troup. And now he is hunting me down. He is the leader of the Empire of the Moon. There is so much negativity around that I can only run." Dream explained.

'I know two other Dream. Can I call you sunshine?' I asked. Dream nodded and now I dub the Sunshine.

Sunshine sighed and I saw that he was very tired.

'I help you. I will get positivity.' I said as I stood up and then I fell down.

Sunshine caught me and I pulled my trouser leg up.

'No healing work' I told Sunshine. He grabbed some sticks and shoved the bone in place. He then took his scarf and wrapped it around my leg. Making it so that the sun symbol isn't visible.

'Thank you' I thanked Sunshine.

'Get positive for you' I said but Sunshine shook his head.

"No don't do that. If they find out they will kill you. Wait. What's your name?" Sunshine said. 'Paw' I said.

'Name out there Print' I said.

"But how are you going to make more positivity Paw? Out there is a lot of negativity." He asked.

'Small things help lots me learn that' I told Sunshine.

But please just be careful. At least you don't have the mark of either Empire. But people will be suspicious with your clothes."