He pulled off his shirt because it was covered in his hair. My eyes couldn't help, but wander to his chest. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around him as he threw his shirt to the side.

"I've thought about for a while, the lack tactical pony tails from now on is going to be weird though." He said and I just giggled.

He leant down and kissed me softly and it felt weird to have his hair brush against my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into the kiss even further. He pulled me and I just smiled up at him.

"You look older." I said smiling softly.

"Not fair." He said with a smug face. "I'm over three times your age, you're the one that's into old guys."

"That's fine with me grandpa." I said shrugging and he just rolled his eyes. "I do like it though."

"Good because it would take a long time to grow out." He said shaking his head.

"Come on let's eat." I said pulling on his hand.

Rest came easy tonight and I was well asleep before Bucky and Morgan. We had a movie night and watched something Morgan had picked out. I honestly hadn't even payed attention to what we had been watching. Bucky and her threw popcorn at each other for most of it anyways. Though I would normally complain I was exhausted and anything to keep her giggling wasn't worth the argument.

We had all fallen asleep on the couch and around halfway through the night a storm passed through. It met us with loud lightening and roaring thunder. Rain pounded on our roof and with it woke Morgan.

"Aunt Valerie." I heard as a pair of small hands shook me awake.

I sat up groggily and looked to her as she was between Bucky and I. Bucky was laid down and he was fast asleep under the blankets. Her eyes looked very tired as she looked up to me.

"Everything okay Morgan?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"The rain is really loud, I'm scared." She said in a small voice.

"Do you want to go to bed in your room? It should be quieter in there." I said softly trying to not wake Bucky.

"Yes." She said in a sad voice.

I pushed back the covers and got up off the couch quietly and I helped her down to her feet. She took me by the hand and I walked upstairs with her. I loud crack of lightening happened and I felt her cling to my thighs. We made it to her room and I opened her door and it in fact was a lot quieter.

She went into the room and I was thankful there wasn't any big windows in here. I shut her curtains and made sure her window was shut tightly. I turned around and pulled back her covers and she went to go get in bed, but quickly turned around and ran to her toys. I was about to tell her that she needed to go to sleep, but I realized she had picked up her Iron Man doll. She carried it with her and got into bed without a word. She often slept with it and carried it most places with her these days.

I pulled the blankets up and over her. She was curled into a ball and I could see she was very tired. I kissed her head and made sure she was tucked in tightly. A loud rumble of thunder went off in the distance and she cling to the doll tightly.

"Goodnight nugget." I said as I got to my feet.

"Goodnight auntie Val." She said and I smiled softly.

I walked out of the room and slowly shut her door. I made my way back downstairs to get Bucky so we could go to bed. I went down the stairs as I made it to the bottom I looked to where Bucky was laying. To my surprise he wasn't there. The sheets had been thrown off, but he was no where insight.