"Because"

"Because?"

"I wanted to", Teo smiled and folded his arms behind his head. I rubbed the space in between my eyebrows before looking at Santi once more," what floor plans Santi?"

"Dude! You fucking told her?" Greg looked up from his phone, glaring at his younger brother.

"It slipped out!"

"You're so stupid!" teo laughed as he began to look through the pile of clothes.

"Can someone explain to me what floor plans Alek has?"

Greg sighed before turning his phone off and looking at me," when we went to your flower field last month he saw how much you loved that place so he took the time when we got back to fly someone out there and come up with a floorplan to build you a house".

"Wha-"

"Look, the guy really cares about you and that's the first time he's seen you so happy, well it was a first time for all of us so he decided to make your future even better by building a house in the place that you love. It was supposed to be a surprise but that idiot ruined it for you".

"You won't tell him right?" Santi looked at me with puppy dog eyes," just act surprised because he'll definitely kill me and make it look like an accident".

"Too late, i already texted him", we all turnd to look at teo and a second later Santi's phone began to ring.

He gasped and threw his phone out the window," What the fuck dude! Dad is going to kill you for throwing your shit like that".

"I'd rather get killed by dad than by Alek", he whined as he got up and began holding clothes over me to check which one is better.

"What are you doing?" Greg asked while he watched us with amusement.

"She has a date with the parents", he made a dramatic voice towards the end, causing a smile to form on my face.

Teo got up and pinched my cheek," awww! She's smi~ling". He began to use the same singing voice like his brother, I rolled my eyes and smacked his hand away.

"Just help me".

"Help with what?" Bee came in with Alene, he ran over to Santi and Bee jumped on Greg's lap.

"Her outfit for her date", Santi replied as he studied the pieces of clothing before throwing them aside.

"A date?" Nico walked in with Ed right behind him, he looked around and opened his mouth to say something before closing it and just smiled. He stood next to me, I gave him a small smile,"It's okay", I patted his shoulder.

"By the way, is my room a new hangout spot? Why is everyone here?" they all looked at each other then glanced over at me and without saying anything all they did was shrug. I sighed, turning around to face the mirror while Santi continued to look at outfits. After a long agonizing hour, he finally chose one and if i'm being honest... It was worth the wait.

"Beautiful, like always", Teo said as he grabbed my hand and guided me so that I could spin around, showing the whole outfit.