Chapter 31

🎶🎶🎶

It's been months since we arrived here at the Rossi's, at first it was a struggle when it came to the topic of my role in Beatrice's life. They saw me as a parasite, a leech that was brainwashing their precious bambina, and if not exterminated then they would lose her all over again. Although it was difficult, they eventually warmed up to me and realized I was no threat to their spot in her heart, now instead of abusing me emotionally they took the role of annoying brothers and if i'm being honest.... I much prefer the emotional abuse.

"Ali~~ A~l~i~", Santi walked into my room singing my name out, and with no shame he jumped on my bed.

"What?" my tone came out harsher than expected but i didn't care since every single one of them has been doing this. Walking into my room, uninvited, and just laying there when they have nothing else to do.

"Noth~ing", he moved his index finger in a circular motion on my covers as his eyes looked around my room, they were filled with awe as if he hasn't walked in here everyday. I went inside my closet to find an outfit to wear, grabbing a handful I walked out once more and threw them on the bed hitting Santi's forehead in the process.

"OW!", was all I heard as I walked back to the mirror, holding up one outfit.

"What are you doing?" he asked while he looked through the pile of clothes.

"Alek invited me for dinner tonight with his parents", Santi looked up confused.

"Alek? You guys are actually dating, I thought that was a one time fling?" My head turned slowly, his eyes widened as fear spread throughout his body," wh- i'm just saying.... Don't look at me like that". He covered his face with one of my shirts and laid back on my bed," what are you planning on wearing anyway?"

I sighed, turning back to face the mirror," I'm not sure. I met them vaguely on our first date-"

"You what!" Santi's head popped out from the pile of clothes," did you really meet the Russian capo?"

"Uh yeah?" I turned to look at him with my eyebrows scrunched together,"Why?"

"I heard he's the most blood crazed motherfucker in all of the mafia world", Santi leaned on my headboard and began rambling on. "Supposedly he killed mutiple gangs because they looked at him the wrong way, and the way he tortures people is an experience worse than hell itself".

"What? Those rumors are ridiculous", he looked up at me with a sparkle in his eye.

"Then how did he act with you?"

I thought back to the man, who was teasing his son and made a puppy dog face when I didn't hug him, "he was nice".

"Wow... now I want to see him being all nice and shit", I laughed and shook my head," by the way did Alek just say it was dinner?"

"Mhm, he said it was a dinner and a surprise that he wanted to show me", Santi sat up on the bed and continued to look through the pile, tossing out clothing he didn't like. "He's probably going to show you the floor plan for the house", my eyes widened when his words reached my ears.

"What did you say?"

"Hmm?" he looked up at me, his face losing color when his eyes met mine, that were wide from both confusion and shock.

"Ah shit... Ali-", my door busted open once more and this time it was the remaining two from the trio walking in, Greg sat in my beanbag chair while Teo jumped on Santi, crushing his younger brother.

"What's up bitches", Teo yelled as he slapped Santi across the face before moving to his side.

"Why the fuck did you slap me?" he asked as he rubbed his cheek.