Chapter 26: Awkwardness

Start from the beginning

"Oppa, can we go and do some shopping later? There are lots of things that I like just in this floor alone!" She happily said to him.

"I knew you would say that. Well that's why we're here, of course. But first, I told you that we're going to-"

"Watch a movie, I know. I'm actually looking forward to it. Shall we go then?"

"Sure. By the way, just tell me if you already thought of a film that you like so we can watch that instead, Hyewon-ah." Y/N said while looking at Hyewon, who's walking beside them.

"Yes, I already have a film that I wanted to see, Y/N. But I would prefer if Minju can pick a movie for us to watch."

Both Y/N and Hyewon were now looking at Minju, who seemed to be thinking about what film she wanted to see for today.

"Oh right! I already have something in mind. Let's go oppa, and you too, unnie." She said as they nodded at her.

Upon reaching the floor where the cinemas are located, Minju then pointed towards the poster of the movie she wanted to watch with them.

"The Fat and the Curious? Hmm, I forgot that it premiered a week ago. Then it's decided." He said as he heads to the ticket counter.

"Umm, can I go to the restroom first, oppa?"

"Sure thing, Minju. But be quick, okay?" He said as Minju heads to the restroom, leaving him and Hyewon at the line. Y/N took this as his chance to say something to her.

"Hyewon-ah, thank you for making the effort to try and be close to my sister earlier. She's...well, she can be a bit shy whenever she meets someone for the first time, so I hope you understand."

"It's okay, Y/N. You don't have to apologize. I wanted to be friends with her too, and I'm happy that you get to spend some time with her today. Tell me something. You do adore her a lot, do you?" She asked him.

"Y-yah, what's up with that question? W-well, yes of course. She can be a bit annoying at times, but that's a part of her charm I guess? Still, it goes without saying that we are very close, and that's the truth. I appreciate the little things that she does for me back home, and even after I went to Seoul, she always makes it a habit to video call me whenever possible. That said, I hope that both of you will become friends too. She's a very kind and caring person, and she never failed to show that to me."

"I believe you, Y/N. So the least we could do is to make this day as much fun as possible for her sake. Don't you agree?"

"I do. Looks like it's our turn now. Hold on a minute."

After buying the tickets, Y/N and Hyewon went back to fetch Minju, who was already waiting for them. Together, they all head to the theater to see the movie, hoping that it will not disappoint.

Two hours later.....

"That movie was incredible! In my opinion, this sequel managed to outdo the other entries that came before it, especially when it comes to those insane stunts! Did you two enjoyed it as well?" Y/N asked them.

"I did, oppa! It was a movie that I picked for us, so I'm happy that you liked it too. I did watch the trailer before so I kind of already have an idea what to expect, but it didn't stop me from liking it earlier."