48. Safe place

Days passed like autumn leaves. The hallway was a deep silence. Jimin and Jin sat next to each other. Namjoon was standing near the door, holding a tiny pair of shoes in his hands, close to his heart.

Yeah, the day has come.

Taehyung was feeling all good when he lay down to sleep. But then he felt a strong kick on his stomach. It was strange because their pup usually never kicks. He talked about it to Jisoo. And she assured him everything is fine. But the night wasn't easy for the omega.

He sat up on the bed holding his belly. Eyes sparkling with tears and mind exploding with thoughts. Taehyung tapped the alpha next to him. When Jungkook opened his eyes, he found his mate in pain. Taehyung was earlier than the date Jisoo said. For a moment, Jungkook stopped functioning.

The cry of his omega was breaking his heart and without wasting any second, they left to the pack dispensary. Jungkook was praying for no complications with the delivery.

The omega's eyes are closed. He was breathing calmly as Jisoo said. The shirt he wore embrace him in his alpha's scent. He believes everything will be fine. The only thing his mind was picturing is a night when his alpha talked to their pup to be strong and said those three magical words to him. No, he wasn't sleeping.

Taehyung was controlling his breath and anxiety. He was scared. His whole body shaking. But that words keep him strong; forsake of their pup, the alpha, and their family.

"I'm in love with you, Taehyung.
I love you..."

The assistant was run towards them from the labor room. Her breathing was heavy. Everyone stood up looking worriedly, hoping for the best news. She looked at the head alpha who was sitting away from them looking at the full moon.

Tears rolling down his cheeks. He never showed this face of him to anyone. His sorrows are only for Taehyung to see and console. The head alpha was thanking the moon Goddess for everything.

He heard a small whispering from Jin and turned to look at them. His posture stiffening and head straight. He looked at the nurse. A small smile decorating her face and she said in a low voice.

"Congratulations, alpha. It's a baby girl."

Cheers and whispers were heard when the nurse left. The family hugged and cried at the news. They will hold a teeny tiny baby girl in their hands. They will play with her. The head alpha looked at the moon once again. He was impatient to see his moonflower and love. Goddess, he's a father of a baby girl.

As the alpha entered he found his mate sleeping. Namjin-Yoonminseok peeked into the room through the door. Their face decorated with the biggest smile. They're so impatient to see their baby bear.

Jungkook sat next to the bed. Taehyung was sleeping. He held his mate's hand. Eyes puffy red and heart exploding from the foreign feeling, Jungkook glanced at the tiny pup. Eyes wide open, smiling lightly at him. The sight was endearing for the head alpha.