46. Fools

(Pic credit to the rightful owner)

It was a mistake. Not every night is beautiful. Not every dark is hard. Not every care is love. Not every lavender is his favorite. Not every alpha is Jungkook. Taehyung made a mistake.

How can he be a fool by the strong and dizzy lavender thinking it's his alpha's calming and caring one? He was wrong.

And that's why when Taehyung opened his eyes, all he could understand is he's in a dark room, hands are tied and head spinning.  Taehyung was scared to move a little finger. But he can feel, the place is somehow familiar.

He wanted to sleep. Hugging his alpha, hearing his soothing heartbeats, Taehyung wanted to sleep in those arms now. But he couldn't close his eyes. His mind was chanting one word and heart whispering to his pup.

"Stay strong for Dada, my sweetheart. Momma will protect you"

--------------------------------------------------------------

All these years, Lunar blue helped the crystal moon, just like La Violet. And that's why the head alpha agreed to the reunion of heads of the three packs. But from the starting of their meeting, all he could feel is his head hurting.

Jungkook tried to concentrate on their conversation but nothing happened. The pain increased. But now he can hear a whisper in his head.

"...kie... Kookie..."

Someone calling him. He can also feel a faint heartbeat. What's happening? Jungkook supported his head with his hands. He doesn't want to show the pain.

We have to leave now, Jungkookie...

It was JK. Why his tone was desperate? Why is his head hurting like this? Why his chest tightening?

As soon as Jungkook reached the packhouse, the sight was devastating. His eyes teared up and the pain increased. He can't feel his mate.

The army general was instructing the warriors. Yoongi and Jimin were helping Hoseok who was treating the pack members. Jungkook stood frozen. The hell happened?

"They attacked us."

Namjoon said. The head alpha looked at him. Eyes filled with anger and body trembling to tear the skin to the bone of a certain male. Only if he knew.

Obviously, it was Red crescent who attacked them. Cowards. They were waiting for Jungkook to leave the pack. They know, else they will never survive. And who is gonna survive now, anyway?

"We are winning over them, don't worry. We will tear them apart."

Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded. It's not like he can't feel anything. But he has to be strong. He will end this today.

"Alpha..."

Namjoon whispered. The army general knows, Jungkook has all the right to know it. But Namjoon is so broken that he doesn't know how to tell this to the head alpha.

"Taehyung..."

"Where's Kai?"

Alpha Jungkook said. His eyes hiding deep pain and Namjoon can read it. But brave of Jungkook, he chooses to not show it. Jungkook was breaking down like glass inside. His whole body was in pain. It was like someone stabbed his heart straightly. He couldn't believe he's alive at the moment.

"Chanyeol has a secret dungeon away from the red crescent and near the cliff of our border. Let's go."

Kai said. Nobody knew this will be coming. Everything was going perfectly. Then why this has to be a mess like this? Destiny was playing hard. But with Jungkook? No, he is destiny and he's the one who decides the game.