Remington and Granny -ST's POV-

I watch as the bowmeow and the rogue move faster and faster in circles. "Hmmmm, seems we have a nice little Eliatrope this time. We could gets some nice kamas off you, right Granny." The rouge says coming to a stop. "Meow,meow, your right Remi, hahahaha." The bowmeow replies. "Remington, I don't care how many of those little pink toys you call weapons you have, but they're no use against me." I say. "She called us toys!" A shushu called out.  "How is that? Little girl?" Remington spat. "I'm an Eliatrope/Dragon goddess that's how!" I replied summoning a Wakfu sword in each hand. "Oooooh, we're so scared of a little girl, who says she's a goddess" another shushu says mockingly. "I'll show you little girl!" I say. I create a portal than another,and another. I keep going in circles really fast. Than I strike. My sword hits a shushu and knocks it out place. "Remi, she hit a shushu out of your hand." Granny exclaims. "Yeah, I saw that." Remington says. Next I kick Granny off of Remington's head."Meoooooooow!" Granny wails. Remington grabs his pistols and aims towards me. He shoots but barely misses. I kick him in the kface, while I don't notice that he shoots again. Then he freezes up. The bullet frozen in ice. I look up and see Duckie there, hand on her hip and everything.

"Fuck, here comes the lecture." I say to my self. "Your damn right, So explain to me how this all happened. Cause if I was there then you'd be dead." Duckie says. "Well, I went out side, and It just so happens that stupid rogue and his brother are there." I say. "If Jay were here, whooooo, he would kill you. He hates it when something happens to you." Duckie exclaims. "Well, he's not ,my dad and neither are you." I say flipping my hair. I climbed up the railing and get on the balcony. Duckie goes beck in side. I look and see the "army". Now, about 9560 miles away and getting closer. Otomai said it hit Bonta, maybe we can see if Cleome or Maude know anything about it. I go inside and fall back asleep.