"Okay baby you did a good move with this." I said to him as I kissed his cheek.

"You said it was princess theme so I just got the one with a mermaid on it cause it's water and shit plus ain't her ass a princess or some shit." Monate said with ice cream on his lips.

"Wipe ya mouth." I said laughing at him.

"Hmm." I said as I handed him Kenai.

She pointed at the water slide she seen everybody getting on.

"Ight let's go mama." Monate said as he walked with Kenai on his hip to the water slide.

My little family.....

Flashback

"Mm-monate." Bre cried as she was laying down in the hospital bed.

"She is going to be okay." Monate said kissing Bre's hand.

A few hours ago Bre just gave birth to her and Montae's premature daughter Kenai.

Bre had just found out she was pregnant when she arrived at the hospital last night thinking she had a bad stomach bug.

She knew something wasn't right when she got up out the bed and spotted blood in the covers.

Come to find out when the doctor ran tests on her they found out she was 6 months pregnant.

"Ms.Jones...and Mr.Allen.."The doctor said walking into the hospital room.

"IF YOU SAY MY BABY AINT GOOD IM GOING TO BEAT YO ASS!" Bre yelled with tears flowing from her eyes.

She was stressed out due to the face that the nurses said that Kenai didn't have any chances of living.

"I didn't know I was pregnant....After me and Montae tried a couple times I thought I couldn't have kids..."Bre said calmly as her voice cracked.

She was laying back in her hospital bed facing the Nurse with a straight face with tears on her face.

"She was a blessing...and I messed that up because I didn't wanna believe I could ever make something so precious..." Bre said.

"It's gone be straight." Monate said as he got into Bre's hospital bed and layed her head on his chest.

He wiped her tears and they began to fall repeatedly on his shirt.

"HURRY...she's breathing." A nurse said running through the hallways.

"I'll be right back thats a good sign." The doctor said as she ran out the room.

Flashback over