Chapter 27

Danny POV

When I saw Stacey's bitch ass at the door my heart dropped. She better not be coming over here trying to start some shit.
"I need some place to stay."
"You can stay here."Aaliyah said welcoming her in. Aaliyah went to the kitchen and I automatically started talking to Stacey.
"What the fuck you doing here?" I whispered
"To make your life a living hell." She said smiling. I shook my head and went to the kitchen.
"This bum ass bitch can't stay here." I said aloud to Aaliyah
"Why not?"
"Because your pregnant. We are supposed to spend some time alone and shit."
"Just let her stay here until she gets a place to stay." Aaliyah said pecking my lips. I shook my head and followed Aaliyah to the room.
"Goodnight." Aaliyah said going to sleep.
"Night." I said annoyed.
"Don't fucking give me attitude." She said hitting my arm.
"Aaliyah." Stacey said walking into our room uninvited
"Yea?"
"I gotta tell you something that you won't believe." She said sitting on our bed. Before she said anything I grabbed her by her hair and just lead her to the door with her kicking and screaming
"STOP!" Aaliyah said running behind us. I threw the bitch out the house but Aaliyah held the door for her to come back in.
"He had sex with Kim." Stacey said to Aaliyah while crying.
"Is it true?" Aaliyah asked walking towards me. I couldn't hold it in no more so I just sighed and said "Yes." lowly.
She jogged upstairs and went to the kids rooms. I punched Stacey In the face leaving her unconscious. Aaliyah came down with the kids and two suitcases.
"Where you going?" I asked her
"I'm outta here." She said in a serious tone.
"Please just let me explain." I said grabbing her arm while she walked out.
"Let me go." She said snatching her arm away. The kids stood by the watching us argue. Aaliyah looked to the side ignoring me while I begged her to stay and noticed Stacey's body on the floor.
"You really changed Danny.. Your a complete asshole." She said with tears coming down her face.
"Let me make it up to you." I said hugging her.
"It's really over this time." She said walking away and putting the kids in the car. She drove off and I couldn't believe it.

Aaliyah POV

I would have never thought that Danny would do something like this. I'm pregnant with his child for gods sake. If I didn't have the twins in the car then I would've just ran this car into a brick wall with myself in it. I stopped at a nice hotel and just payed cash to stay there so that he wouldn't track my credit cards.

2 years later

Danny and I haven't spoken at all since I changed my number. I didn't even invite him to the babies birth and YES BABIES.... I have another set of twins and they are 1 years old about to be 2. Egypt and Aoki are now 4 and ask for Danny all of the time. I don't care if I'm being petty, Danny should've never cheated on me. The set of identical twins that I had by Daniel are boys named King and Kash. They look just like their lying cheating father but cuter. Gin has been in Egypt and Aoki's life more and I could tell that they are just now beginning to like him. I have a fiancé named Jacob and I know that I am rushing into this marriage but I just don't want to be single anymore. My mom has asked numerous times if she can just show the kids to Daniel and I said HELL NO. Daniel hasn't seen his kids yet and he will never see them or me ever again.

Daniel POV

Aaliyah is really playing a lot of games. I hear she's engaged now and shit. I've been single for two years just trying to get her back. She won't even let me see my kids, I have to find out things from her mother instead. Little does Aaliyah know, I'm gonna pay her a visit at the house I found out that she's staying in. I pulled up to the house I heard that she was staying in and knocked on the door.
"Wassup." I said smirking as Aaliyah opened the door.
"How you know where I-" She was cut off by Egypt and Aoki running to me. They really got big and even more beautiful and so did Aaliyah with her flawless body.
"Daddy I missed you" Egypt said still hugging me.
"Missed you too." I said smiling and looking down at them.
"Come in daddy." Aoki said pulling me into the house. Aaliyah rolled her eyes at me and I just smiled at her.
"Baby." Some guy said walking through the living room with an Italian accent.
"What?" Aaliyah said coming to the living room. The rest of the conversation I couldn't understand because it was in Italian. They pecked each others lips and then he left.
"Egypt and Aoki can you give us a minute?" I said as they walked out.
"Why are you even here?" Aaliyah asked
"You know exactly why I'm here. I'm here to see the kids that you kept away from me." I said getting up from the couch and standing over her little short ass.
"You should've never cheated."
"I'm sorry but you couldn't atleast let me come to the birth?"
"And you couldn't atleast stay faithful?"
"Don't make me fuck you up today Aaliyah-"
"Shut-"
"Mama." Two babies came in the room struggling to walk and I knew those were my sons, they looked just like me.
"Yes?" Aaliyah said picking them up and carrying them on her hips.
"Mama" One of them said touching her hair.
"Yess King?" She said looking at him, he just smiled.
"Wanna hold them?" She asked
"Yea sure." I said. She gave them to me and they just looked at me and giggled.
"What's their names?" I asked
"King and Kash." She said
"This is King right?" I asked looking at the one who kept smiling.
"Yeaa." She said
"And this is Kash." I said looking at the one who had the most serious face on.
"Yup." Aaliyah said.
"Egypt and Aoki." Aaliyah called out for them.
"Yea." They said walking towards us.
"Hold on." Aaliyah said walking to the door because someone was knocking.
"Daddy why you wasn't here?" Aoki asked me
"Mommy was mad at me for something, so she left me."
"I'm still mad." Aaliyah said walking back
"I'm sorry-" I was cut off by the sight of Gin. He said something in Korean to Aaliyah which I couldn't understand so I walked upstairs and looked for the room that looked like a nursery so that I can put the boys to sleep.