Chapter 7

Michael POV

Thanks to Maria I'm stuck with the two love birds and this weird bitch Stacey. Aaliyah is beautiful and I feel like I have a good connection with her. It was nice of her to change my style and the way I look at certain things. I would love to have someone like her in my life but I know Danny wouldn't approve. I guess I just have to watch him live the life that I want with Aaliyah.

Aaliyah POV

I climbed the ladder to my bed to see if it was comfortable. It felt horrible so I walked over to Danny's bed and it felt soo soft.
"I'm sleeping here" I said laying my body across his bed.
"Nah" He said trying to sound like chief keef. I laughed and said "Shutup. Yes I am" He shook his head and layed beside me wrapping his arm around me. I looked around the basement to see if Stacey or Michael was around but they was on the other side of the basement. I layed my head back down and Danny and I started talking about random things. Maria called us up for lunch but I stayed in the basement with Danny because I was mad at Maria. It was only us in the basement so I knew Danny would try something, and I was right because he grabbed my boob.
"Stop Danny." I said calmly
"You stop" He said kissing my neck, opening my legs and going in between them. He pinned my arms down and had me moaning his name. My underwear was soaked and I wish that he could fix that situation but he didn't have a condom and he definitely wasn't going in MY pussy raw. He looked into my eyes and I could feel the love connection between us. Even though we haven't seen eachother in two years and he had his hoes and I had mine no one could come between our bond. He placed kisses all over my body and went down to my underwear. He took them off and opened my legs wider. He began to eat me out and it felt great. I layed my hand on the top of his head and moaned the name he liked "Daddy" He smirked and went back to work. When I came in his mouth he lick my pussy up and placed my underwear back on. He looked at me smiling and I covered my face. "Stop that shit" He said moving my hands exposing my face so I turned the opposite way of him. "C'mon Aaliyah" He said picking me up off the bed. I was lifted up in the air and I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms on his shoulders. He had his hands underneath my ass and was looking me in the eyes. I moved my head towards his face making our lips only a hair away. He kissed me and it was a tongue wrestle for 5 minutes.
"I love you." I said breaking away from the kiss.
"I love you too." He said putting me down and hugging me tightly. I broke away from the hug and went to the bathroom to take a shower since there was one in the basement. After my 20 minute bath I wrapped myself in my towel and walked to my suitcase and took out my long black tight tank top that reaches my mid-thigh. I put that on and let my curls hang in my ponytail. I walked over to Danny's bed and layed there by myself because he was upstairs eating. I felt myself going to sleep but someone jumped on me. "Yo!" I semi yelled.
"Who the fuck you yelling at?" Danny asked in my face
"Nobody" I sighed and rolled my eyes. He went to the bathroom and I heard the shower running. Since he was in the shower I went to his phone and saw all of his text messages. I just had to do this because I wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into. There was a bunch of girls texting his phone and he was texting them back with hearts and shit. I locked his phone and placed it on the dresser because I've had enough. I went back to my own bed and He walked out of the bathroom in just a towel.
"Aaliyah." He said tapping me
"What." I said lowly
"What the fuck you mean 'What'?" He asked
"Just leave me alone Danny"
"What I do?" He asked knowing that he was the problem. "Leave me alone I don't wanna talk to you." I said
"Ima deal with you when I get dressed." He said walking to the bathroom.

Danny POV

I don't know what Aaliyah's problem is but she better fix her fucking attitude. I walked out of the bathroom with no shirt and my gray sweats with my white Jordan socks. I saw Stacey and Michael sitting on their beds and I wish that they would take their asses upstairs.
"Aaliyah."
"What." She said with her attitude
"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked because I didn't want Stacey and Michael to hear. Aaliyah finally got off the bed and walked with me to the other side of the basement.
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked
"Ask the bitches on your phone." She said folding her arms. I sucked my teeth because I didn't have a come back, I didn't even know what to say. "Aaliyah I'm sorry, but you never said that you wanted to go out with me, I asked you but you didn't say yes."
"I was going to say yes tonight but since I saw your phone I guess I'm staying single." She said about to walk away but I grabbed her and hugged her tightly around her waist "Please let's atleast give it a shot. I don't want to lose you to anyone else." I begged kissing her cheek. "Danny I'm scared." Aaliyah confessed. "Baby what are you scared of?" I asked
"If we break up then I hope you know that things will change." She said looking dead in my eyes. "Aaliyah I know were young but I'm Trynna be with you forever because I love you."
"Ok Danny" She smiled
"So is this pussy mine?" I said grabbing it making her push my hand away and blush.
"Yes let's just keep this a secret ok?" Aaliyah said
"Ok" I agreed.