Chapter 4

Maria POV

"Kids get down here!" I yelled because I had a surprise for them. They both walked downstairs and looked sleepy.
"Well I have a surprise for you."
"What" Daniel said
"Michael and Stacey will be staying here for the summer with you guys."
"Oh my god whyyy?" Aaliyah whined. "Stop it right now! they are nice kids and they are your age."
"They boring" Daniel said
"That's too bad! They will stay here and you will be nice"
"No I won't" Aaliyah said walking upstairs.
"Stacey is hit." Daniel said walking up the stairs. I laughed at how the kids reacted. The doorbell rung and I knew that it was Michael and Stacey.
"Welcome." I greeted them in
"Hey" They both said.
"Well your rooms are upstairs to the left and get comfortable." They went to their rooms and I went to call Joe.
"Hello"
"Hey baby"
"Wyd"
"......Shh" I heard him shush somebody and I knew it was a female, I hung up and took a deep breath. I already knew Joe was having an affair. I'm too old to be finding live so that's why I've stayed in this relationship.

Michael POV

This summer is going to be great, I can't wait to go to bible study and just worship The Lord with Maria. I walked to my room and layed my bags on the floor. I looked around the plain guest room and saw Daniel an Aaliyah in the pool so I walked to Stacey's room and knocked on the door
"Come in" She said
"Let's go to the pool."
"Ok give me 5 minutes." She said. I walked out of her room and went to mine to go change.

Aaliyah POV

"Stop Danny." I said because he kept splashing me.
"Ok I'm sorry." He was about to kiss me but I pushed him because Stacey and Michael was coming in the pool.
"Hey guys." I said getting out the pool to greet them. I was trying to be nice because being mean will get you nowhere, I still don't want them here though.
"Hey." Michael said hugging me around my waist. I saw Danny in the corner of my eye and he didn't look too happy. I hugged Stacey and walked into the house to take a shower and change clothes. I took a 20 minute shower and walked to my suitcase and picked out my leather short jumper with my taxis. I parted my hair down the side and got my beats and plugged them into my phone and listened to Rich homie Quan Blah blah blah. While I was heading out the door I heard Maria.
"Where are you going missy??"
"To the mall." I said annoyed
"Take Michael."
"Nooooo. And where is everybody?" I whined
"Yess take him! And Daniel is in his room and Stacey is helping me cook."
"Michael!" I yelled
"Yea." He said coming downstairs in a fucking button down shirt and slacks with church shoes.
"Please change." I said annoyed
"Aaliyah stop! And Michael have a nice time at the mall with Aaliyah." Maria said as we walk out the door.
We got in the car and I drove, even though I'm 15 I still know how to drive. My family always say 'drive but don't get caught'.
"I need to give you a fucking make over." I said to Michael while pulling up to the mall.
"Ok" he said. The first store we went to was Tru religion.
"Here try these on." I said passing him 6 pairs of jeans.
"Ok" He said. Two minutes later he looked okay in the jeans but he needed to sag a little bit so I pulled his pants down a little bit and he looked way better. He bought the 6 jeans then we went to Burberry and he bought 3 shirts. Then we went to tommy hillfigure and we both bought outfits and underwear. We went to plenty other stores and then loaded the car with the bags and headed home.

Danny POV

"Maria where is Aaliyah?" I asked while she was cooking.
"She went to the mall with Michael for a little while."
I hate that nigga, he better not think that he could take Aaliyah away from me. I have to deal with his ass all summer and that bitch Stacey. I went back to my room and layed down thinking about what Aaliyah and Michael was probably doing. Im soo mad at Aaliyah. My thoughts were interrupted because I heard the door. I jumped up and walked out of my room to see Aaliyah and Michael laughing. Michael looked like a whole new person. He wasn't that boring church boy anymore, He had on tru religion and a Burberry shirt and taxis with a fresh haircut.

Aaliyah POV

"We gotta separate our clothes. So let's dump the bags." Michael said dumping the bags.
"I told that bitch to separate this shit." I said annoyed but he laughed.
"This is yours." I said handing him his jeans.
"I'm glad you two are getting along." Maria said smiling and going back to cooking.
"Danny!!" I yelled.
"What." He said coming down the stairs, I already knew he was mad about me going to the mall with Michael. While I was at the mall I bought Danny tru religion jeans, the white 11s and a Gucci shirt. I handed him his stuff while smiling. He looked like he was still trying to be mad but he started smiling and he hugged me.