Chapter 13

Aaliyah POV

I couldn't go to sleep so I stood up the whole night. It was 2:00 in the morning and I wanted to see if Danny was awake also.
"Danny."
"Yeaa" He said turning to me
"You hungry?" I asked getting out of the bed.
"Yeaa I could eat." He said, I nodded and went to the kitchen to heat up some past I had made. I walked in the bedroom and said "Here is some REAL food."
"Aww you brought me food." He said laughing.
"Shutup" I said laughing.
"This shit is good." He said
"Mhmm" I said.

Danny POV

My phone was ringing and it was my guy Ray.
"Speak." I said into the phone
"Come to the trap."
"Ii" I said hanging up. I looked over at Aaliyah and she was sleeping so I kissed her forehead and left a note beside her telling her that I was at the trap. I walked out the door to my car and drove straight to the trap, I saw my friend Kim and she saw me too. She got in my car and said "Wassup D."
"Sup Kim."
"This nigga Ray is buggin."
"What that nigga up to?"
"He got mad bitches in there."
"Well I'm not going in there to those wack ass bitches because I got one at home."
"Who!?"
"Aaliyah."
"Aww congrats bro."
"Thanks."
"Let's take a picture." Kim said, we took five selfies and she posted it on Instagram. She left my car and I drove back to Aaliyah's house.

Aaliyah POV

I didn't feel Danny in the bed so I got up and saw a note beside me. Danny was at the trap so I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I put on my Pink skin tight sundress and my hair in a ponytail. I walked to my bed and picked up giggling Egypt and walked to Aoki's room and took her out of her crib. I carried them on my hips and walked to the kitchen and that's when Danny walked in. "Hi baby." I said pecking his lips. "Waasgood."
He said picking up Egypt. I walked over to the kitchen and was about to cook but Danny stopped me. "Let's go out for breakfast."
"Ok let me get them dressed." I said as I gave Danny Aoki and walked to the babies dressers. I picked out pink shorts ,a white shirt and pink and white snake skins for Aoki. For Egypt I picked out a white shirt, green tru religion pants and his green and black snake skins. Danny dressed them for me while I got my shoes. I put my black MK flats on and got the twins diaper bag and headed out the door. We loaded the car and drove to the Denny's. He had the twins in his arms and I went to the waiter to ask for two high chairs. We walked to the table and put the twins in the high chairs.
"Shh" I said to Aoki because she was whining.

Danny POV

"So we still going out tonight?"
"Yeaa but we need to drop the kids at my mothers house."
"Where you wanna go?" I said
"Nigga surprise me." She said laughing.
"Ii I got you." The waiter came and took our orders. Aoki was reaching for Aaliyah so she picked her up out of her high chair which made Egypt want to get out also so I grabbed him
"When did you meet their father?" I asked curiously
"Two years ago."
"Did you love him?"
"No... Did you love Chanel?"
"Nahh." I said laughing.
"Ohh... What should I wear tonight?"
"Something short and sexy." I said, she laughed.
"Alright." Our food came and we talked and laughed.
Aoki and Egypt ended up sitting on the table digging in everybody's food. We finished eating ,I payed for the check and then left. I dropped the kids off at Aaliyah's mothers house and then Aaliyah and I went to her house.