Chapter 26

Aaliyah POV

"I want daddy." Egypt whined
"He is not here right now." I said putting on my makeup. I was going to the mall with the kids because I didn't want to stay in the house. I was depressed and it's been 3 weeks since I've seen Danny and I miss his goofy annoying ass and the kids do to. For some reason I felt the need to dress up so I had on my red tank top dress that stopped in the middle of my thigh. I slipped on my tan red bottoms and I curled my hair. Aoki had on a sundress and sandals with her hair in a curly ponytail. Egypt had on a jean overall with his taxis. I carried both of them to the car, strapped them in and drove to the mall. The first store we went to was children's place. I bought the twins ALOT of clothes from there. I was carrying FIVE heavy bags while the kids were running and not listening.
"That!" Aoki pointed into the toy store. I took them to the toy store and purchased whatever they wanted.
"Egypt get off the floor." I said
"No." He yelled
"If you don't get up then I'm taking all of your toys back"
"No." He yelled.
"Get up!" I said annoyed
"Egypt." Danny said coming out of nowhere. Egypt and Aoki ran to him and hugged him and he picked them both up and then looked at me.
"Hey Aaliyah." He said smiling and putting the kids down. I didn't say anything back though. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me, I hugged him back and tried to pull away but he still held me in the hug.
"I miss you" He said looking into my eyes
"Oh" I said trying to act like I didn't care.
"You know you miss me, stop trynna hide it." He said chuckling.
"Whatever." I said
"You look good." He said staring at my boobs.
"My boobs look good or my face looks good?"
"Both." He said laughing
"Aoki get off the floor." I said because she was just sitting there.
"I gotta go." I said pulling away
"Why?"
"The kids are acting crazy."
"I'm going with ya." He said taking all of the the bags and holding them. I put the kids and the bags in the car and spoke to Danny before getting in the car.
"How you been?"
"Daniel its only been 3 weeks."
"I know, but I still missed you."
"I missed you too."
"Can I come back home with you." He asked getting close to me.
"Daniel-"
"Please" He begged
"Kay." I said getting in the car.

Danny POV

I ain't trynna die at a young age so I'm not telling Aaliyah about Kim. The truth will come out sooner or later but I'm just trying to work on things with Aaliyah right now. Even though it's been 3 weeks since Aaliyah and I had that argument, I still missed her crazy ass. I was laying in bed tired waiting for Aaliyah to bring the desert. She came in the room with strawberries, whip cream, chocolate, candy and wine for me. She got on top of me and fed me some strawberries. My phone was buzzing and she looked at it.
"It's your father" She said handing it to me
"Nahh." I said pressing decline
"Daniel why would you do that?"
"I don't want to talk to that nigga."
"But what if something is wrong."
"Who cares." I said as she shook her head. I don't really care for my father, we never had a close relationship and we always argued. If he is trying to build a relationship now then I'm not wit it because it a little too late for that, I'm already 24.

3 months later~~

Danny POV

"Danny get the pickles" Aaliyah yelled out .
"Ok!" I yelled in the house closing the door. I was going to the grocery store but first I was going to Kim's house to see what the hell she wanted. Kim dropped a bomb on me two months ago telling me that she is pregnant. I'm gonna take care of my seed but that bitch Kim could go to hell. I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door. Stacey answered the door.
"Stacey?"
"Daniel?"
"What you doing here?"
"I'm here with my girlfriend."
"Kim?"
"Yeaa. And what are you doing here?"
"I'm here to see Kim." I said as she let me in.
"I already know that you guys know each other. But Daniel I have something to tell you."
"What?" I said
"I had a miscarriage." When she said that I just stood quiet. I felt relief come from my body. One side of me is sad but the other side of me is so dam happy.
"Wait so this is the guy that got you pregnant?" Stacey asked
"Yea" Kim answered
"I'm telling Aaliyah." Stacey said walking towards the door.
I ran after her and pushed her to the ground.
"If you tell her I would have all my niggas rape you and then set flames on yo ass." I said pointing my gun at her.
"Ok ok." She cried. Kim ran beside her and comforted her. I left and went to the grocery store then went home to Aaliyah.

Aaliyah POV

I was 4 months pregnant and my stomach was a little big. I have a feeling that I might have twins again, but I'm hoping not because I can't take that. Danny came in the room with pickles and candy canes. My eyes were still glued to the tv though. I was watching love and hip hop.
"Aaliyah" He said but I didn't answer.
"Aaliyahhhhh"
"What?" I asked annoyed
"You ain't hear me calling you?"
"Yea"
"So why the fuck you ain't answer?"
"Because I was watching tv."
"This pregnancy is making you think that you can talk to me any kind of way but ima let it slide."
"Shutup" I said taking the pickles away from him. He layed beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I was sucking the juice from the pickle and Danny was staring at me.
"Stop doing that." He said
"Why?" I smirked
"You know why." He laughed. We watched tv together and I just remembered that I had to tell him about my doctors appointment.
"I gotta doctors appointment tomorrow. Are you coming?"
"Of course." He said kissing me. I was watching tv beside him and rubbing his chest.

Danny POV

I heard the front door so Aaliyah and I went to answer it.
"Stacey?" Aaliyah asked opening the door.