♥︎𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄♥︎

TW PANIC ATTACK! (Not well described but still) THIS IS ALSO A PRETTY BAD CHAPTER!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: ♥︎𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄♥︎

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲, when a person is told outright to leave another person alone, the should pick up the social cue that the person doesn't want them around. With the realization that either they smothered or hurt the other's feelings they should step back and let the other person breathe, calmn down, take a lap then wait patiently for the other either cut them off completely or talk things out.

In theory, when Bella Swan asked (demanded) to be left alone for the day, (and night-that shouldn't be a question), she expected to be left ALONE!

In practice, Edward Cullen was a little bitch with attachment issues.

In practice Bella woke up to a cold hard slab pressed against her cheek, cold fingers in her curls (which she always explicitly told him not to touch without her permission) and a pair of sweatpants that she didn't have on when she went to bed, pulled over her voluptuous ass cheeks.

In practice, Bella swan woke up to her boyfriend completely invading her space.

In practice Bella Swan was ready to be yeeted off a bridge into a fast running train.

In practice she did not shout, curse or rage out loud. She simply rolled off her boyfriends chest reached for her nightstand and turned on the old radio by her alarm clock (that he had turned off by the way). She snuggled into one of cold pillows.

"Why are you here?"

"I don't want you to keep being mad at me," his voice was barely above a whisper but he sounded like a petulant child.

"Yeah, so invading the space when I said I wanted you to do the opposite is perfect way to do that," she hummed sarcastically. "Good to know."

"I want to apologize."

"By sneaking in my window god knows what time?" Bella snipped dryly kicking off her cold covers and stepping onto her cold floor. Bella didn't like the cold, yet here she was laying next to an icicle of a human being in One of the coldest areas of Washington. She grumbled and and looked down at where she laying. Sighing in quiet relief at the lack of staining. Edward lay stiffly on the other side staring at her quietly.

"I'm sorry Bella."

"Go home Edward."

Bella turned on her heel and marched for her door only to nearly shriek when Edward looked over her. She recoiled violently and clapped hand over her mouth. Pure cold swept through her bones.

"You don't seem angry that I tricked you!"

Snap!

"Tell him! Tell Edward how much it hurts!"