Rishu: FRACTURE?????

Arsh: Ye sab hua kaise?

Ashi narrated the whole story to them.

Arsh: Tum sabka dimaag kharab hai?

Addy: Bachkaani harkatein kab band karoge tum teeno?

Rishu: Kuch major bhi ho sakta tha.

Addy: Manav tune roka nhi?

Unns: Bahot roka but mai nhi maani.

Addy: Bahot badiya.

Arsh: Shabaash.

Unns: Mujhe itna dard ho rha hai aur tum mujhe daant rahe ho.

Rishu: Acha thik hai nhi daante but promise us that you will take good care of yourself.

Unns: Yes I will.

Addy: Good girl.

Arsh: Paa please abse aisa kabhi mat karna.

Unns: Yes paa nhi karungi.

Arsh: Chalo aap rest karo hum baat mein baat karenge.

They disconnected the call.

Ashi: Chalo ab hamein chalna chahiye. Unns needs rest. Noni apna dhyaan rakhna please. She hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

Ashi: Get well soon my Noni.

Sanku: Yes. We should. Aap rest karo vahini and jaldi se thik hojao. He got up and kissed her forehead.

Sanku: Take care!

Aashna: I am one call away Unns. Vaise Manav hai yaha toh there is no need to worry but in case you need something just call me okay?

Unns: Yes I will.

Aashna hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Tanzu: Manav bhai I have placed all the medicines and the prescription is also here. Unnsu mera jaane ka mann toh nhi hai tujhe aise chdke but you need rest. Take care my bestfriend. He kissed her forehead and the four left.

All this entire time Manav didn't utter a single word. He was silent. He was standing far away from the bed.

After the four left Manav went near the table where Tanzeel had placed the medicines. He read the prescription and took out the medicines which were supposed to be given to her.

Unnati noticed the change in Manav's behavior.

Unns: Manav?

Manav's back was facing her.

Unns: Manav kya hua hai?

Manav didn't say a word.

Unns: Tu gussa hai?

He came near her and gave her the tablet and a glass of water but didn't say anything.

Unns: I am sorry.

Still there was no response.

Unns: Kuch toh bol. Nhi bolega thik hai mai bhi medicine nhi lungi.

Manav (shouting): Kya bolu? Bta kya bolun? Tune kaunsi sunna hoti hai meri baat? Tujhe itna samjhaya but nhi tujhe karni toh apne mann ki hoti hai. There was a deep ditch. You might have fallen into it. Anything could have happened to you god dammit.

Tears started coming from his eyes. He went inside the washroom angrily.

Seeing Manav like this tears started brimming in her eyes. She couldn't control her tears.

Unnati (while sobbing): Manav please mujhse naraz mt ho. Please mujhe maaf karde.

She tried getting up but as she was way to weak she fell down.

Unns (screaming): Aahhhh

Manav heard her scream. He came out running. He saw her fallen on the ground. He ran towards her picked her up and placed her on the bed.

Manav (angrily): Dimaag kharab hogya hai? 

He was about to leave when she held his hand.

Unns (crying): Don't go please.

He turned around and sat near her. She hugged him very tightly.

Unns (crying): I am sorry. I won't ever do this again. I promise. Please mujhse naraz mt ho. I can bear all this pain but I can't handle your anger your resentment.

Manav's anger vanished away. He hugged her more tightly. He then pulled himself apart and cupped her face.

Manav: Unnsu.