Part 101

Manav held Unnati's hand and took her out of the club. He made her sit in his car and drove to (Ruk jao yaar..itni jaldi bhi kya hai janne ki).
None of them spoke. Then Unns realised that they are heading to somewhere but not Damnfam house.

Unns: Hum kahan ja rahe hai?

Manav didn't respond.

Unns: Maine Tujhse kuch pucha?

He still didn't respond.

Unns then kept quite throughout the way.

After 15 minutes drive, they reached their destination. It was a tall building. Unns was dying to ask where they are but she remained quiet. Manav went out of the car and stood in front waiting for her. At first Unns didn't get it but later she understood that he was waiting for her. She also got down from the car. He started moving in front while she followed him till they reach where he was taking her to.
(Haan haan ab tak toh guess kar hi liya hoga aap logon ke ki vo usse kaha lekar gya hai!! Haan haan mujhe pta hai aap log bahot smart ho. And mujhse zyada bhaari bharkam suspense ki umeed toh rakhna hi matt.. mujhse khud handle nhi hote! 😏😌)

They were now standing in front of an apartment. Manav unlocked the door and they went inside.

Unns: Ye hum kaha aaye hai?

Manav was on his phone.

Manav: *again ignored her*

Unns: Tu mujhe yaha kyu lekar aaya hai?

Manav: *no reply*

Unns: Mai pagal hun jo kabse bole jaa rahi hun aur tu mujhe ignore kare jaa raha hai?

Manav: *still no reply*

Unns was now fuming in anger.

Unns: I AM LEAVING

Saying this, she turned around in order to leave, when she felt something pulling her holding her wrist and suddenly she was pinned to the wall. Due to the sudden motion, her eyes were closed and after opening them she saw Manav looking directly in her eyes giving an intense look. Anger could be seen all over his face.

Unns (pushing him): LEAVE ME

Manav tightened his grip.

Unns: I said LEAVE ME.. It's hurting.

Manav realised that he was holding her wrist very tightly so he quickly left her. She tried to move away but he keeps his other hand on the wall blocking her way. She was stuck between the wall and him. She looked in his eyes and said..

Unns: What do you want Manav?

Manav: I want YOU

Unns: That I have already seen.

Manav: That was a mere misunderstanding

Unns: Even if it was. Imagine what I've gone through?

Manav stayed silent.

Unns: Coming to a party and finding your own boyfriend hugging someone else and above all that..why did that girl call you baby?

Manav: I DON'T KNOW

Unns: Toh kisse pta hoga Manav?

Manav: I was too drunk

Unns: That doesn't mean that you will forget you are committed to someone.

Manav: I never forgot.

Unns: You did Manav. You forgot about me. Now I've understood that this is the reason you didn't want to take us along with you because you wanted to have FUN with other girls.