Part 152

Unns: MANAV.. IS IT SO EASY TO SAY SORRY AFTER HURTING SOMEONE SO WORSLEY? IS IT? CAN A SORRY FIX EVERY CRIME YOU COMIT? WILL IT FIX MY HEART WHO CRIED LIKE ANYTHING AFTER HEARING THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME? WILL...

Her eyes widened as her lips were blocked by his lips. Manav was a lot drunk. His head was continuously spinning. He knew that he has fucked up pretty bad but trying to handle the situation in that condition wasn't going well. Everything he was saying or doing was making her anger worst. The only thing he could do was to calm her down and the only solution to the problem he could find at that time was to kiss her. He held her waist and pulled her into a kiss. Unns was continuously resisting. She was trying hard to pull back by continuously hitting his chest but he didn't let her go. He made his grip more tighter and the kiss more wilder. After some hard efforts, she finally gave in. She closed her eyes and started responding. The kiss was soothing enough to calm her soul down. When he realised that she has finally calmed down, he pulled back. She with her eyes still closed had her chin down. Seeing her face, he got filled up with guilt. He was cursing himself for pulling such a prank on her. He was regretting each and every single thing he did wrong to her. He was regretting the most was the fact that he made her cry. Guilt took over him like fire took over a block of wood. With huge efforts, he finally broke his silence.

Manav: Unnati?

His voice broke as he called her name. Hearing his voice, She opened her eyes and looked in his eyes.
Unns kept looking in his eyes trying to ask him why he did this to her but she could only find guilt in them.

Manav: I am sorry Unnati.. ( a drop of tear fell from his eyes) I am sorry. I know I fucked up pretty hard. I know all this is something which shouldn't be forgiven but trust me we had no hard intentions. Humein nhi pta tha tu itni hurt ho jayegi. I know tarika galat tha.. aur sabse galat vo cheat vali baat thi but mai tujhe cheat karne ke baare mein sapne mein bhi nhi soch sakta Unnsu. You are my world..you are my everything. I cannot even think of cheating you. I know the idea was wrong but my feelings for you is real.

Enough Manav you just can't always do this to me. Earlier also you pulled a prank like this on us and didn't care about what will we go through and this time again you comit the same mistake.

Manav: Which prank?

He was so drunk that he couldn't remember the last prank he pulled where all the Damnboys scared the girls by pulling ghost prank on them. Looking at his condition, Unns sighed.

Unns: Now you don't even remember anything. Good for you. You won't remember anything and I'll be gone.

Manav: Unnsu please listen to me? I know I've fucked up. But please.. listen to me? Even though I am drunk, I can't think of losing you. Please forgive me?

Unns: Manav aaj drunk hoke tu ye bhul gya ki tune prank kiya.. apna promise bhul gya...kal tu mujhe bhul jayega.. aur mai fir bhi tujhe forgive karti rahu? I mean is it even fair?

Manav: Unnsu you also know I don't forget things. You also know I remember each and every detail about you. It's just I am not in my senses right now. Please try to understand. I cannot lose you.. Unnsu please don't go.

Unns: What am I supposed to do now? Tell me? You almost broke my heart minutes ago. That is my worst nightmare. I mean that is something I can't even think in my wildest dreams and you made me believe in it. Do you even realise how devastated I was? Do you even realise how vulnerable I felt that time? And on the top of everything you were laughing. I mean looking at my condition also, you didn't care to stop? You promised me that this will never be repeated and you did the same thing.. oh sorry.. not same.. worse thing again. How am I supposed to trust you now? How? (Cries)
I guess it's over between us two. I can't take any more humiliation. I cannot afford to get my heart broken by such silly pranks of yours.